Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not. Dunkin Donuts are the first donuts I tried when I came to America, and I am loyal to them and love them above all others. I find Krispy Kreme sticky, and too glazed. I'll eat them if offered at no cost, but when I want a bacon egg croissant and a donut, I go to Dunkin.
Those aren't even real sandwiches! You might as well go to the freezer aisle and pick up your choice of frozen breakfast sandwich-like item and nuke it yourself...

For all the fancy cooking talk, you're woefully attached to a place with watery coffee and plastic food. The ice cream is good, if it's paired with a Baskin Robbins...

Those aren't even real sandwiches! You might as well go to the freezer aisle and pick up your choice of frozen breakfast sandwich-like item and nuke it yourself...

For all the fancy cooking talk, you're woefully attached to a place with watery coffee and plastic food. The ice cream is good, if it's paired with a Baskin Robbins...
Yes, I have my vices. I acknowledge it. I respect them in others and only ask that other people respect them in me.

And my fancy cooking is not just talk. It's real. Just ask @gpseymour . Particularly on the subject of the duck.

Can't it be the weekend already? Hubby's alarm clock goes off at 4:45 am and I can never sleep through it. And he insists on talking to me.....grrr.

990da2a2d737355c929d5f28066c0053.jpg

Can't it be the weekend already? Hubby's alarm clock goes off at 4:45 am and I can never sleep through it. And he insists on talking to me.....grrr.

990da2a2d737355c929d5f28066c0053.jpg

I get up at 5:15am....my wife gets up at 7:00am....she goes to bed around mid-night...and generally wakes me up to talk when she finally decides to go to bed.....I feel your pain

Let's not. Dunkin Donuts are the first donuts I tried when I came to America, and I am loyal to them and love them above all others. I find Krispy Kreme sticky, and too glazed. I'll eat them if offered at no cost, but when I want a bacon egg croissant and a donut, I go to Dunkin.
So there is no chance of me converting you to Shipleys?
photo-2-copy-2.jpg

Grilled cheese sandwiches made using donuts.....guilty pleasure of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back