Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
22218543_1100321623433167_8325189622608237518_o.jpg

Our new kiddie Gi's.

Do you like the motivational on the back wall? Quit if you fail. Words to live by.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with the "up" arrow in post quotes? You know, the one you can click on to jump to the quoted post. For me, it stopped working (most of the time) after the latest post duplicates issue was resolved.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kids got their first BJJ belt promotion last night...I got beat up as usual.....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, its almost time to go home...sinuses are full, head feels like a balloon and a headache is starting.... but no...wait... I can't go home... I have a IT training class I have to go to after work.....happy happy joy joy..... we're havin' some fun now..... rassin frassin no good no account........

Well I guess it is time for some ibuprofen....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, its almost time to go home...sinuses are full, head feels like a balloon and a headache is starting.... but no...wait... I can't go home... I have a IT training class I have to go to after work.....happy happy joy joy..... we're havin' some fun now..... rassin frassin no good no account........

Well I guess it is time for some ibuprofen....
Tis the plain chocolate.
Karma is a B.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
there is this thing on FB 'this many people dislike you'
why in the world would one ever want to play this game, much less share this with the world?

I was tempted to tell this one lady after she shared that some 574 people did not like her and remarked she didn't think she knew that many folks 'All the people i tell about you dislike you'
but alas, I sat on y fingers.
(yes, she is that dense, and I wonder why I have not cut her lose yet)

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) good question.. thought if I provided the right answers first,
the phone would auto-correct to provide awesome answers
Only if you're texting... if you're actually talking (does anyone do that with phones anymore?), it just goes through how you said it... for good or ill.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have fluid behind my ear drums.... and now...I'm dizzy if I move to fast...this just keeps getting better
that sounds miserable. I hope you get better fast. One of my guys had to have surgery on his eardrums twice. Each time he had vertigo and nausea for like 3 weeks.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have fluid behind my ear drums.... and now...I'm dizzy if I move to fast...this just keeps getting better
Not fun. A good friend of mine had what sounds similar to that. And he was flying a lot at the time, which apparently is a bad idea.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has been a lovely day and a half with Microsoft tech support. 6 level 1 techs and one level 2 tech later, and the end result is that Windows updates still fail, I've spent about $30 on extra data sessions for all the downloads, and I've lost my desktop background.

Status
Not open for further replies.