Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's it.....you're OUTTA the club.....now all I have to do is figure out which club your out of and THEN you'll regret what you have done

bd31acc493e6f4ac6296526d43db2cf3--little-rascals-quotes-man-women.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
More importantly how hard are they throwing those dodgeballs from a scale of 1 being "gentle tap" to 5 being "knocked flat on the ground"

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
i remember seeing "The Abyss"
i thought it was a great movie, ,,,,until....the ending. it was like the production company came in and said,,,,,ok people youve been here too long already time to wrap this thing up. cut it short"
the ending was a total failure in my eyes.

Did you like the extended version/alternate ending home version any better? I did. I thought it made for a far better movie.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are days when you coordinate between enormous systems, analyse data, and generally save the world. And then there are days when you discover an enormous hole in your reporting and have to go do purgatorial amounts of copying and pasting - a task so blindingly boring you have to have an old Soviet detective movie playing in the background to keep from falling asleep.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you like the extended version/alternate ending home version any better? I did. I thought it made for a far better movie.
I don't think I've seen the alternate ending. Mind you, I don't remember the original ending, either (unsurprising, for me), so...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen the alternate ending. Mind you, I don't remember the original ending, either (unsurprising, for me), so...
Hey, look at the bright side - every single mystery movie you've ever watched more than once is still a mystery to you.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Zumba was awesome fun today. We did Havana as the cooldown and it was fabulous.

The video for Havana reminds me of one of my favorite lines from the movie Wonderwoman, "So what - a pair of specs and suddenly she is not the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.