Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, there is a Weather Bomb Cyclone on the way...but I am on the edge of it. If things don't change I will be getting 1 to 3 inches. However on the coast it is likely going to be like what it was in Massachusetts in 1978 when I lived there and one hit. Just got a call from the oldest...the "I'm 20, so I know what I'm doing" oldest...he has decided to head to NYC later this afternoon.... NYC...the major city in the cross hairs of the Weather Bomb Cyclone"...gonna stay with friends...was not even aware there was a storm coming and now that he know...doesn't seem to care...... last words...he'll see us in a week..... already told him to leave now, not later....but he needs to go to the gym first...... told him I hope he gets there safely, but he should count on being stranded....he'll be ok.... he'll take the trains...and buses..... that likely will not be running either

Here what is going to happen if there is a problem.... I will be getting a call...likely early in the morning wanting to know what to do and asking for help.......

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, there is a Weather Bomb Cyclone on the way...but I am on the edge of it. If things don't change I will be getting 1 to 3 inches. However on the coast it is likely going to be like what it was in Massachusetts in 1978 when I lived there and one hit. Just got a call from the oldest...the "I'm 20, so I know what I'm doing" oldest...he has decided to head to NYC later this afternoon.... NYC...the major city in the cross hairs of the Weather Bomb Cyclone"...gonna stay with friends...was not even aware there was a storm coming and now that he know...doesn't seem to care...... last words...he'll see us in a week..... already told him to leave now, not later....but he needs to go to the gym first...... told him I hope he gets there safely, but he should count on being stranded....he'll be ok.... he'll take the trains...and buses..... that likely will not be running either

Here what is going to happen if there is a problem.... I will be getting a call...likely early in the morning wanting to know what to do and asking for help.......
Well... as long as he is determined NOT to learn from other people's mistakes...

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So very predictable, and nothing you can do about it, brother.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Speaking of Stephen King - his book "On writing" is one of my favorite things ever. There is a great audio version of it - narrated by author. Loved it!

Best book on writing I've read. But now you tell me there's an audio version narrated by King...I'm going to get that. Thanks.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well... as long as he is determined NOT to learn from other people's mistakes...
So very predictable, and nothing you can do about it, brother.

Yeah I was young, invincible and 20 once too..... remind me to tell you about the time I drove home from a friends college in Boston back to near Worcester in a huge New England snowstorm when I was about his age.... my parents would have preferred I stay put too.... hint in involves the Mass Pike and sine waves in front of an oncoming tractor trailer.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah I was young, invincible and 20 once too.....

171808.png

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am glad I am not the only one ripping her graying hair out, trying to get through to Jr....

Is that a guy thing, or do girls do this stupid sh....tuff, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions