Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Don't know why, but I never realized this before, you're in the upper left hand corner of the USA....I knew you weren't in the upper right like myself and all good folk :D (and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you) But for some reason I had not thought upper left. Occasionally my powers of observation just seem to be unobservant
Where did you think I was?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to mention that I WON the LPTv4

Have they delivered the trophy and the prize money yet? If not, you might want to message the moderators and ask when those will be arriving. Sometimes they just need to be reminded. Don't go overboard, though. Reminding them 2-3 times per day should be sufficient. If that doesn't get the job done, then maybe they aren't checking their messages. In that case, just track down their phone numbers and start calling them directly. I know they get behind on the paperwork sometimes, so they'll appreciate you taking the time to remind them. :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Have they delivered the trophy and the prize money yet? If not, you might want to message the moderators and ask when those will be arriving. Sometimes they just need to be reminded. Don't go overboard, though. Reminding them 2-3 times per day should be sufficient. If that doesn't get the job done, then maybe they aren't checking their messages. In that case, just track down their phone numbers and start calling them directly. I know they get behind on the paperwork sometimes, so they'll appreciate you taking the time to remind them. :D

Why yes, yes I did...I was rather impressed with both the size of the trophy and the amount of money...... I had no idea it would be that much....heck...I just may go to Disneyland now

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Watched a new show on tv - The Good Place. Original and funny, in a "Defending Your Life" (from 1991) sort of way. And I found it so even before the Grey Goose.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
4474065261_4f95455a3d_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions