Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well...I Moed the lawn again today

tumblr_n7xsue9HeQ1ry46hlo1_250.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Same BS at the State University I teach, been getting 1% raises for years (if any at all) and then they throw in a one time bonus or five extra days of vacation ( I can never use all the vacation I already have). The bonus is not going to help my retirement.

Ooops I just realized I meant to quote your earlier post but I'm too lazy to start over again....
I'd take the 5 days! If it wasn't such a pain to ask for time off....plan no longer than 3 weeks ahead, or you'll forget that you put in for it.
I am off 16th through the 23rd (sounds like a lot, but it's bracketed around an off weekend), and did not get the OK til Friday, and only after asking....
That said, I do like my immediate boss, he's cool, but just a little boss.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Found a fun show in Netflix:. Death In Paradise. Have a few seasons to catch up on. Kind of a fish out of water show crossed with agatha christie. About an upright British detective who is assigned to a post in the Caribbean.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Found a fun show in Netflix:. Death In Paradise. Have a few seasons to catch up on. Kind of a fish out of water show crossed with agatha christie. About an upright British detective who is assigned to a post in the Caribbean.
sounds bookmark worthy

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, did Jap get yet another assignment?

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
been thinking about building a dojo on my property for a few days now. been a dream of mine for a long time . i was going to build a big garage with dojo space above , but that seems financially to be limiting so i am thinking about just a dojo. something like a barn or large shed. problem with building just the dojo, is there would be no sewerage line for a toilet.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
been thinking about building a dojo on my property for a few days now. been a dream of mine for a long time . i was going to build a big garage with dojo space above , but that seems financially to be limiting so i am thinking about just a dojo. something like a barn or large shed. problem with building just the dojo, is there would be no sewerage line for a toilet.
220px-Bucket_toilet_with_two_buckets.jpg

Problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions