Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
My lease here runs out at the end of July. So I guess I know when I will be changing my address from Stillwater back to Troy.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dangit! How is it GP is MIA for quite a while, but now he is about 3 posts ahead of me this month???

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good morning to all.

Making some major advances in my own training, at least in my mind, by leaps and bounds as I type up my ideas on exactly how I train. It's a good feeling!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to getting to a class tonight. It'll be the first time I've managed to get into a class with someone senior to me in many months.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looking forward to getting to a class tonight. It'll be the first time I've managed to get into a class with someone senior to me in many months.

This Wednesday will be my first time to class in two weeks. I don't think I will be with any seniors, but sometimes you just have to take what you can get.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have not been to a class in months...and as far as my Taiji shifu's class goes, I have not been to a class with anyone senior to me in years....but there are seniors in the glass ;)...

But, with that said...I am going to go for a walk now

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yikes...I got so into my work that I never took lunch!

Going at 2. Be back at 2:45. Out at 4:15!!!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Wednesday will be my first time to class in two weeks. I don't think I will be with any seniors, but sometimes you just have to take what you can get.
I enjoy any time I get to practice with someone with more than a couple of years of experience. The latter is my usual class attendees, so when I visit another school, I'm happy to get to play with other parts of the curriculum.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
All right...I am too excited to not post this. While there IS a page on there where the artist and I offer our freelance services, and there is also a page called "Support REDemption," those are not the main thrust of this site, nor are they the reason I am sharing this here.

I just wanted to share my webcomic, since I have talked about it so much. Aside from the comic, there is a blog, videos from our YouTube channel, an "about us" section, and much more.

REDemption: The Webcomic

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
type of call I hate at work - a sales rep calls
asking for help.. I then say how I can help him
and he then says I'm wrong which makes me
wonder - then, why did you call..?

Status
Not open for further replies.