Just Wondering

How did you find MartialTalk

• Accident.

• Someone told me about it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I too stumbled in here quite by accident. I believe that I was googling and seaching through the internets, and got stuck in this tube here.
This was exactly my route here as well. It happened a number of times and I found the backing and forthing of the discussions both civil and highly informative. There was something else, though... even though it's a quasi-anonymous medium, what I found was that the personalities of the individual posters was somehow managing to emerge...
Interestingly, I too was stricken with this phenomenon. I'd not been a user of discussion boards prior to MT, and was surprised at how I could get a sense of the people behind the words by rifling through the various fora and threads. I think I probably spent a good 20 hours or so just reading through old threads before I decided to actually join, and another 20 or so before I posted the first time. I've read a lot of the older stuff....

Glad to be here, though. Great thread, Drac. Thanks for starting it. It's pretty neat to understand how many accidents we have here.

I tell you, though, it does seem to indicate that MT owes its success to the creation of The Google....

DrJBN

White Belt
Reaction score
I was doing a google on Limalama and came across some intelligent discussion between, I believe, Bishop and Doc. After reading other posts, I found that this is the only forum (that I've seen) with consistently intelligent and mature participants (at least over 90%).

All the best
DrJBN

Latest Discussions