Quick Questions...

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date
M

Master of Blades

In case anyone hadnt noticed the sign at the top of this forum states "Friendly discussion about Martial Arts" But that has not been the case as of late. Before it was pretty much quiet without any arguments and opinions being appreciated and whatever. But now everyone seems to be starting arguments or something. I'm just wondering.......Why? :confused:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If your refering to the thread in the general talk that spread like a danm wild fire (pushing 20 pgs.) then go back and read the first few posts; you will find yours answers.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Master of Blades
In case anyone hadnt noticed the sign at the top of this forum states "Friendly discussion about Martial Arts" But that has not been the case as of late. Before it was pretty much quiet without any arguments and opinions being appreciated and whatever. But now everyone seems to be starting arguments or something. I'm just wondering.......Why? :confused:

Dude, why don't you just shut up?!?! I'm tired of your lips flappin!

:D :rofl: :D :boing2: :roflmao:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Seriously, its been mostly quiet. Every forum I've been on has has some flare ups from time to time. New people bring new ideas and perspectives, land along with this sometimes comes controvercy.

We deal with it, and in most cases, folks learn to get along. Those that can't contribute, and continue to be more work than they are worth, are eventually shown the door.

:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades

Proabably cause they didn't get what they wanted for christmas.

Some of these people need support groups, and/or therapy. Get to trainning, and quit yer gripping!:eek:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

S.A.D. Seasonal Affective Disorder

AKA

Winter Blaaahs

Makes everybody irritable, especially KIRK. ;) {joking!! I'm Joking!!!}

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am a moderator on another board. Arguments will happen. A good debate is fine. Giving opinions is fine. Sometimes things get out of control. It's going to happen. Two people have totally different views, and it turns into a argument. If they are not putting anyone down or calleging each other to fight, then I let them argue. 9 times outta 10, they suck up and become buddies. They get their "rocks off" and that's it. If it gets outta control, that's when the moderators come in. At least, I hope the moderators on here will do that :p LOL. Just pickin hehehehehe

OP
M

Master of Blades

God.....I'm gonna just agree cuz your all black belts and you might gang up on me...:p

OP
M

Master of Blades

Karatekid its only a matter of time before you join the elites and get to boss people about :rolleyes:

And Seig I think the Blue would suit you more, bring out those thighs :p

Me myself, I would have made a great Red Belt, cept for the fact they dont do red belts here :shrug:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Pass me the yellow, I'll sand bag around here a little!:rofl:

Great, you and Seig line up behind me then!;)

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Oh No! Not the dreaded macrame belt!

I'm not sure, but I believe I've been insulted by the East Coast IKKO group?:confused:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I'm not sure, but I believe I've been insulted by the East Coast IKKO group?:confused:

Man it must suck to be you then! Join or feel the wrath!:EG: :jedi1:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Man it must suck to be you then! Join or feel the wrath!:EG: :jedi1:

My wrath is stronger. Even the Emperor (DC) knows that! He has forseen this!:mad: