Censorship, Moderation and MartialTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well this isn't sarcasm.

Step into a horse to receive your boot to the groin!:)

:disgust: Havnt had one of them for a while......

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Well its good to know someone is trying to keep order in this place :rolleyes:

Well between Seig & I we should rule the locker room without any problems. You see your new buddy Chaos is calmed down already.:eek:

G

GouRonin

...not to bring this thread back to topic I think that standing up against a convicted pedophile and taking a strong stance for the right to free speech shows that perhaps we all need to pick and choose our battles at times but that for the most part this board is commited to free speech for all.

Just my 2 cents.

J

Jill666

Sincerity rears it's ugly head again!

Is it something in the water? :D

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by GouRonin
...not to bring this thread back to topic I think that standing up against a convicted pedophile and taking a strong stance for the right to free speech shows that perhaps we all need to pick and choose our battles at times but that for the most part this board is commited to free speech for all.

Just my 2 cents.
When all esle fails, Boot 'em in the groin.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Ya know, somwhere a Urologist is reading this, and smiling.:)

This is what makes the world go round. Someone pays Seig to boot 'em in the groin then they pay the doctor to fix 'em up.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin

Just my 2 cents.

Gou Ronin,

I thought this thread was about Censorship, Moderation and MartialTalk?

On that issue, I think there are some who have epressed their opinion that they are not happy, and that there are some who are happy.

Arnisador, has posted that there most likely will not be a strictor policy enforced. Which I think was not the complaint. The issue has been raised and discussed, now it is up to the Martial Talk Team, and I include all of its' members as well as the Moderator and Administrators, to report anything, and to feel comfortable to post also.

:)

Have a nice Saturday everyone ! I just wish the rain would stop so I could work on my Yard. :(

:asian:

M

Master of Blades

Well between Seig & I we should rule the locker room without any problems. You see your new buddy Chaos is calmed down already.:eek:

uh uh. I rule the locker room......This is MY domain :ticked:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
uh uh. I rule the locker room......This is MY domain :ticked:

Tisk, Tisk. You don't want to prove male dominance here in the locker room you will lose.:asian:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tisk, Tisk. You don't want to prove male dominance here in the locker room you will lose.:asian:

That would be true.

Let's all just get along :)

Hey MOB, * Boot to the Groin *

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
That would be true.

Let's all just get along :)

Hey MOB, * Boot to the Groin *

That might work.......were your *Boot to the Groin* as good as mine........so in other words......Rich! Have a Steel tipped *Boot to the Groin* Courtesy of your friend MOB :D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That might work.......were your *Boot to the Groin* as good as mine........so in other words......Rich! Have a Steel tipped *Boot to the Groin* Courtesy of your friend MOB :D

Clank,

That is the Steel cup I wear. How is the arch of your foot as I see you missed. :D

OH BTW I also wear steel tipped and heeled shoes, so watch out for the front kick turning in the heel snap kick into the kidney :D

Let me know if see Red?
:rofl:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Clank,

That is the Steel cup I wear. How is the arch of your foot as I see you missed. :D

OH BTW I also wear steel tipped and heeled shoes, so watch out for the front kick turning in the heel snap kick into the kidney :D

Let me know if see Red?
:rofl:

Hmmmmm......it seems I have finally met a challenge......let me go and collect my Iron Wood sticks and we shall see who is the Alpha male around here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions