Quick Questions...

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date
OP
M

Master of Blades

Join or feel the Wrath?..........What exactly does the Wrath feel like? Cuz if it feels good, Im kinda tense and could do with a Full Wrath massage :rolleyes:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All I can tell you is I know you don't want the Goldendragon put his hands on you. He's a little rough and he hits really hard.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
All I can tell you is I know you don't want the Goldendragon put his hands on you. He's a little rough and he hits really hard.

I know his weakness! I've discovered his edible form of kryptonite!:eek:

Give it to him, and you're safe!

OP
M

Master of Blades

Someone watches too much Superman......:shrug:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Someone watches too much Superman......:shrug:

I Bloody well don't , it's Star Wars! Thank You very much!;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by RCastillo
I Bloody well don't , it's Star Wars! Thank You very much!;)

Ohhhhhhhh......Mister Big "I watch Too Much Star Wars".....You wanna try me on for size.....Dont think just cuz you have all your Friends around you..........Your Black Belt friends............... Your Big Black Belt Friends............. Your Big Scary Blackbelt Friends...........You know what, I'm just gonna throw myself through that bar table over there...:shrug:

OP
R

RCastillo

Ohhhhhhhh......Mister Big "I watch Too Much Star Wars".....You wanna try me on for size.....Dont think just cuz you have all your Friends around you, Your Black Belt friends, Your Big Black Belt Friends, Your Big Scary Blackbelt Friends...........You know what, I'm just gonna throw myself for that bar table over there...:shrug:

Good, order us a pitcher, will ya, I'll buy the second round!;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Hmmmmmm..........Thrown through a table AND free drinks......This is quite a night. Now all we need is someone to say there is no god and start up a heated discussion and I will be Set! :p

OP
R

RCastillo

Hmmmmmm..........Thrown through a table AND free drinks......This is quite a night. Now all we need is someone to say there is no god and start up a heated discussion and I will be Set! :p

Oh man, I forgot, an order of fish n chips! ;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Oh man, I forgot, an order of fish n chips! ;)

Hey I hope thats not a comment about me being English mate, cuz there will be trouble.....

*Crowd of Black Belts crowd round him*

.....Oh right, forgot bout you guys :eek: Umm.......You know what, I think thats another table I see over there :shrug:

OP
R

RCastillo

Hey I hope thats not a comment about me being English mate, cuz there will be trouble.....

*Crowd of Black Belts crowd round him*

.....Oh right, forgot bout you guys :eek: Umm.......You know what, I think thats another table I see over there :shrug:

No way!!!

You know, I'm a Social Studies Teacher, I teach American, World History, and consider myself an Honorary Member of The Commonwealth!:)

How's that for Good Member Status!

OP
M

Master of Blades

No way!!!

You know, I'm a Social Studies Teacher, I teach American, World History, and consider myself an Honorary Member of The Commonwealth!:)

How's that for Good Member Status!

So I just threw a table for no reason? Good member my *** :shrug:

:p

OP
R

RCastillo

So I just threw a table for no reason? Good member my ***

:shrug:

:p

Sir, never insult a member of The James Bond Club!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
James Bond:rolleyes: Oh man; not james bond. I can't stand james bond.

Read my quote, young one.

The only real 007 Bond is Sean Connery!:cool:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't read that anywhere in the post; sorry. Maybe I really need to complete my training!!

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

... and of course, the whole thing deteriorates into jokes within two posts... aaahhhhh (*sigh of contentment*).... I love this place.

And on the British note, does being a UE Loyalist up here in Canada count as being part of the Commonwealth? (Admittedly, I'm not English per se, I'm a Scotsman by descent, but I'm just curious).

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
... and of course, the whole thing deteriorates into jokes within two posts... aaahhhhh (*sigh of contentment*).... I love this place.

And on the British note, does being a UE Loyalist up here in Canada count as being part of the Commonwealth? (Admittedly, I'm not English per se, I'm a Scotsman by descent, but I'm just curious).

Of course it does, welcome to the party!:asian: