Contest: Worst Students

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
School Owners here is your mission: help others from dealing with student rather left alone.

How?: Its easy. Write a short description about the worst sudent you ever had. It could be a person with no hygeine, a student who hit on the instructors, a person who showed up just to insult the style, etc. then wrote how you dealed with the student (if you did anything at all).

The reward: There is none. If you want you can put in your signature or personal title: Best Instructor or something but in no way is this sponsored by Martial Talk. This is just to see the worst students you ever had. No prize will be given and there is no reward. Don't pm me saying I promised you something. I didn't. Okay? All clear? Do you understand that this is just a place to see who has had the worst studnet. A winner will be declared but thats all the person gets. Nothign else. Nada. If anything said on this thread is used in your own school and fails mt, KenpoSterre, or any poster can't be held liable. If you get hurt by using this information it is entrel your fault. Okay.

Now I know I can't get caught in legal junk now everyone can post aobut their worst student and we will choose who had dealed with the worst student.

OP
K

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If this isnt allowed please delete this thread and forget that I was stupid enough to post this.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
who ever posts on this thread PLEASE do not name names, just give details of why you think the student may be the worst one.

because I have had a few bad ones in my time I may post a few times.

this person ( we shall call him "A")studied with me for about a month and a half then disappeared. He never wore a uniform, was usually just coming from work so his clothing had the odor of the tobacco still in it, and he usually had stopped for a drink (or 3) before he showed up for class.
after losing track of him foe about a year I had a young man come into my class claiming to be a student of "A" and claimed that "A" was 3rd or 4th degree Black Belt. I did a little investigating and found out that "A" now worked at a print shop and had mad up his own Certs and had been to 3 other schools in between the time he left my school and when the young man walked into my place.
"A" just took he few basics he knew and created his own system with his own certs fresh off the press.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note:

Thread moved to Locker Room.

Lisa Deneka
MartialTalk Super Moderator

Latest Discussions