II Dan test is finally set!

TKDmel

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well....I finally will be testing for my II Dan on the 19th of this month. Many of you have read my posts about the difficulty I've been having with the masters at my school about my II Dan test. Well an old friend of mine(also used to be my junior) who is now a master, has moved back to my area, and contacted me tonight about testing me. He said he is ecstatic about being able to help me out and would consider it an honor to test me. Where there is a will there is a way! 18 yrs. of perserverance finally paid off.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mel,

That is awesome. I know the test will be great. You two are old friends and the energy will be great my friend. I do wish you well.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TKDM, I foresee a very happy ending to this story. Glad it's worked out so well. Keep us posted on further development, yes?

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*pumps fist in triumph: Tiger Woods-style*
YES!
Go get em, Champ!

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good Luck!!
I am sure you will do great, glad it has all finally worked out for you!!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are working out for you! Work hard and enjoy the test, I am sure you will do fine.

Miles

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Luck and have a wonderful time doing the test I'm sure you are prepsre well enough

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Those dan tests are tons of fun, lemme tell ya... :barf:

Anyway, what I finally figured out is that if you're well prepared you'll do fine. Your inner autopilot kicks in and you just fly through the test.
Good luck to you TKDmel!

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Nervousness is just excitement in disguise. At least that's what I tell the kids before a test to try to get them "mentally prepared."

You will do great, you've been prepping for this all along. Just go out and have fun and show 'em what you got!!

OP
TKDmel

TKDmel

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Tonight is the big night! I'm nervous but its a good nervous. I'm ready and prepared for this. I'll post tomorrow to let you all know how it went. Thanks for all the positive feedback.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tonight is the big night! I'm nervous but its a good nervous. I'm ready and prepared for this. I'll post tomorrow to let you all know how it went. Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I hope (and believe) that everything will come together in the right way for you tonight, TKDM, and that you'll send them home babbling to each other what a spectacular test they just participated in/witnessed. We'll be waiting for your news...
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions