I guess the Left are just a Bunch of Gay Hating Homophobes.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lesbians? How do you teabag without a bag?
(tried to figure this out myself unsuccesfully.. but got a lot of other great ideas)
I'm glad you asked that. LOL The Lesbians would put heir breasts on either side of the patrons head, like you would a tea bag.
Sean

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm glad you asked that. LOL The Lesbians would put heir breasts on either side of the patrons head, like you would a tea bag.
Sean

Sounds more like funbagging to me :lol2:

Wouldn`t refering to a woman`s breasts as teabags be kind of insulting, like implying they are small? Perhaps if melon tea was specified..

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
The left isn't truly for tolerance. Tolerance is merely the bat they use to attack the right about everything.
Religious tolerance, see how the left talks about Christianity...
Racial tolerance, see Dr Rice, Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas...
Tolerance of ideas, see global warming, gun control, illegal immigration, etc, etc, et al.

Naw, us leftists havent got any good reasons to criticize the right do we (sarcasm)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds more like funbagging to me :lol2:

Wouldn`t refering to a woman`s breasts as teabags be kind of insulting, like implying they are small? Perhaps if melon tea was specified..
Implying they are big will get you into just as much trouble. And, as stated before, it was in a movie where tea bagging was as if a guys head were the rim of a cup. It made perfect sense. LOL
Sean

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have fond memories of sitting in Brussels drinking divine coffee, life is too short to be squabbling over politics, sit in a pavement cafe, drink coffee ( or tea lol) watch the world go by and chill.

Of course a glass of wine is equally good..now a discussion on wine is worth spending time on not calling each other names because of which way you perceive your opponents political leanings are. You can have a civilised (it can be heated but always civilised!) discussion on politics over a cup or glass of something sat at a pavement cafe. It would surprise many here I think.
When I first came to American, I got off the plane, headed straight to Starbucks and asked for a cuppa tea. They looked at me like I had three heads. There was seriously 20 different teas. Now i know to ask for English Breakfast or "Awake" at Starbuck.....hmm a cuppa tea and a slice of cake sounds good right now.

Now, about the Tea Party, they've mobilized the Conservative base and have pretty much destroyed Nany Pelosi's chances of re-election...Thank God!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sean

That sounds more like ear muffs........nevermind, ear muffs wouldn't involve the breasts and would take two women.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Latest Discussions