I Blame Women

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Do we like rogues? Not particularly but it's better than being bored by men who think they know everything.

Oh I can imagine... it's especially annoying to those of us men who actually DO! ...

:wink2:

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Many women do like rogues it's true....

Who can blame them? That backstab multiplier, along with the hide in shadows and disarm traps skills....whoa baby! :D

thief_3_thumbnail.jpg

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
More seriously: people are different. "Women" are not attracted to bad men, some women are. For that matter, "men" are not attracted to pretty airheads or Mom stand-ins, some men are. "Women" are not to blame for the Clintons or Weiners of the world, they are. What is this drive to lump everyone together into a homogenous group and then pass judgment on the lot? It's inaccurate and insulting, for everyone.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More seriously: people are different. "Women" are not attracted to bad men, some women are. For that matter, "men" are not attracted to pretty airheads or Mom stand-ins, some men are. "Women" are not to blame for the Clintons or Weiners of the world, they are. What is this drive to lump everyone together into a homogenous group and then pass judgment on the lot? It's inaccurate and insulting, for everyone.

You're right and it's done by smart arses to show off as well as people who won't face up to their faults but chose to blame everyone else for their lack of success whenever they fail.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do we like rogues? Not particularly but it's better than being bored by men who think they know everything.
Is our fault for being educated? A friend once said to me, "If you want to see Evil, look into the eyes of any teenage girl, because everything she wants now, she won't want when she is older"; hence, teen pregnancy runs rampant.
Sean

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Is our fault for being educated? A friend once said to me, "If you want to see Evil, look into the eyes of any teenage girl, because everything she wants now, she won't want when she is older"; hence, teen pregnancy runs rampant.
Sean

Interesting words.
But only half true. But then again, who did grow out of teenage years still wanting the exact same thing...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean

That's hardly true, try sex education in your schools. I know plenty of hard working, sensible teenage girls and lads for that matter. Again you are blaming females and generalising. If you have a problem with teenage pregnancies look at The Netherlands for an answer, they don't and the age at which the average teenager loses their virginity over there is 19.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's hardly true, try sex education in your schools. I know plenty of hard working, sensible teenage girls and lads for that matter. Again you are blaming females and generalising. If you have a problem with teenage pregnancies look at The Netherlands for an answer, they don't and the age at which the average teenager loses their virginity over there is 19.
I would agree we need more sex ed in the US.
Sean

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm sorry but people suck. :) Ha Ha How's that for generalizing?
Sean

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I know a guy whose disposable income is MUCH more than mine. He doesn't date anymore. He calls a service, a stripper comes to his house, does a little dancing, and a whole lot more,(with the right tip...) says it is cheaper than dating, and he gets a show first.

I've always liked Charlie Sheen's quote about prostitutes... "I don't pay them to have sex with me, I pay them to leave".

Seen that way, it probably makes good fiscal sense... ;)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
This reminds me of the old saying about how marriages fail because women expect their husbands to change and men expect their wives to stay the same.

My take on this is that some guys are immature and stupid. And some women are also immature and stupid. It's not whether this guy acted in a scuzzy manner. He did. Should he have? HOnestly, who cares? It's his marriage he's wrecking. He hasn't, to my knowledge, used his position in politics to push an anti-adultery agenda. He's a pig, but so what?

What kills me, and this is where I agree with the author of the article, is that he's being lambasted in the press, but the girl is being touted as some kind of innocent.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He hasn't, to my knowledge, used his position in politics to push an anti-adultery agenda.
That makes it OK for him to cheat on his wife? Wow, I hope your wife has made her anti-adultery agenda clear to you...
He also hasn't pushed an anti-murder agenda, can he go out and kill with impunity?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That makes it OK for him to cheat on his wife? Wow, I hope your wife has made her anti-adultery agenda clear to you...

Well, it does matter.

This way he is only a prick
Otherwise he would be a double standard carrying scuzzball on top of being a lying cheat.

You know, like the preachers being caught cheating (worse yet, with a guy) or our friend Spitzer - who should have been tared and feathered and run out of town on a rail, not given a TV show...(what is it with the names anyhow...Weiner gate...Spitz being a german slang term for a horny guy! :lfao:)

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've never pushed an anti-bank robbing agenda? Does that mean it is OK for me to rob a couple? Maybe just one?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've never pushed an anti-bank robbing agenda? Does that mean it is OK for me to rob a couple? Maybe just one?

:lfao:

quit being a dork!
Bank robbery is illegal, anywhere in the world

Adultery is in most places are mere morality issue, basically between you and your spouse.

However, when you climb on that high moral horse I suppose your followers should be able to expect that you walk the walk, and not just contribute flapping gums to the matter!

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:lfao:

quit being a dork!
Bank robbery is illegal, anywhere in the world

Adultery is in most places are mere morality issue, basically between you and your spouse.

However, when you climb on that high moral horse I suppose your followers should be able to expect that you walk the walk, and not just contribute flapping gums to the matter!
Adultery is illegal in NY.
The idea that if a politician doesn't speak out against adultery, then cheating on their spouse is somewhat acceptable turns my stomach.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Adultery is illegal in NY.
The idea that if a politician doesn't speak out against adultery, then cheating on their spouse is somewhat acceptable turns my stomach.

Well, adultery is somewhat nasty.

But the added factor of slimeballery while standing on the pulpit preaching and then go about and do it is so much worse. Do as I say, not as I do?

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, adultery is somewhat nasty.

But the added factor of slimeballery while standing on the pulpit preaching and then go about and do it is so much worse. Do as I say, not as I do?
Yeah, because there is nothing slimy about tweeting pictures to people when you're married...

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He hasn't, to my knowledge, used his position in politics to push an anti-adultery agenda. He's a pig, but so what?

No, though from what I've heard, he did sponsor legislation to protect kids from online sexual predators. Irony's a biatch, no?

And now the entire nation has been repeatedly visually assaulted with poster-sized pics of his junk via every news media outlet. *sigh*

Latest Discussions