I Blame Women

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, because there is nothing slimy about tweeting pictures to people when you're married...

but

OH SIGH!

LISTEN MAN:

The man is a slime.

But at least not that that big of a slime as those folks who openly take a stand - and condemn the public - for those things they are doing in secret!

See the difference?
Rush - antidrug
Spitzer - anti hooker
whatshisname preacher - anti cheating and anti gays
Weiner - no anti - just stupid and slimy....what an amateur!
He won't even get his weiner hour on Fox...

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
but

OH SIGH!

LISTEN MAN:

The man is a slime.

But at least not that that big of a slime as those folks who openly take a stand - and condemn the public - for those things they are doing in secret!

See the difference?
Rush - antidrug
Spitzer - anti hooker
whatshisname preacher - anti cheating and anti gays
Weiner - no anti - just stupid and slimy....what an amateur!
He won't even get his weiner hour on Fox...
Gerry Eastman Studds (May 12, 1937 – October 14, 2006) was an American Democratic Congressman from Massachusetts who served from 1973 until 1997. He was the first openly gay national politician in the U.S. In 1983 he was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to having had an affair with a 17-year-old page in 1983.
But, since he didn't speak out against sodomizing minors, that was OK, right?
Since Barney Frank has never spoken out against gay prostitution, that was OK too, right?
I do see the difference, Republicans are held to account when they do wrong, Democrats, not so much.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gerry Eastman Studds (May 12, 1937 – October 14, 2006) was an American Democratic Congressman from Massachusetts who served from 1973 until 1997. He was the first openly gay national politician in the U.S. In 1983 he was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to having had an affair with a 17-year-old page in 1983.
But, since he didn't speak out against sodomizing minors, that was OK, right?
Since Barney Frank has never spoken out against gay prostitution, that was OK too, right?
I do see the difference, Republicans are held to account when they do wrong, Democrats, not so much.

You are being obtuse!
an old fart messing around with somebody below 18 is considered illegal.
Nothing about prostitution...

showing your weiner on the cellphone - not sure what legal statutes he broke. Assuming it was his, not one of a minor. Plenty of rules of good taste broken, that's for sure!

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You are being obtuse!
an old fart messing around with somebody below 18 is considered illegal.
Nothing about prostitution...

showing your weiner on the cellphone - not sure what legal statutes he broke. Assuming it was his, not one of a minor. Plenty of rules of good taste broken, that's for sure!

What do you mean? Barney Frank was profitting from a gay prostitution business he had, that was run out of his apartment. The dems love him, can't say a word against him! He also encouraged people to invest in Fannie and Freddie just before the house of cards came down. He's the worse kind of politician....oh, wait, he's a democrat, nuff sed!!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
That makes it OK for him to cheat on his wife? Wow, I hope your wife has made her anti-adultery agenda clear to you...
He also hasn't pushed an anti-murder agenda, can he go out and kill with impunity?
LOL. Not at all. He shouldn't cheat on his wife. He shouldn't murder people. But adultery happens all the time, and while it's devastating to the family involved, it has very little affect on anyone outside that family.

As I said before, it's his marriage he wrecked. I in no way condone adultery. :D

Big Don, being completely serious, you understand the distinction here. Right? If not, I'll try and explain it again in a different way.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
No, though from what I've heard, he did sponsor legislation to protect kids from online sexual predators. Irony's a biatch, no?

And now the entire nation has been repeatedly visually assaulted with poster-sized pics of his junk via every news media outlet. *sigh*
Am I the only one who's managed to avoid seeing the photo?

Latest Discussions