how to make martial art a big brand like baseball?

ark400

White Belt
Reaction score
how to make martial art a big brand like baseball? any idea?

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its already in the Olympics. Baseball aint in the Olympics. And everyone knows plenty about MA. Its already there.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
how to make martial art a big brand like baseball? any idea?

I've an idea!!

You could have a contests where martial artists with strengths in different ranges, grappling and striking, fight for 5 minute rounds with no limit on which techniques they use. You have them fight in a cage, and glitz it up with a reality tv show, Vegas promotions,shows around the world, promoted superstars, and lifestyle magazines and internet webpages to do the promotions....

Hey, wait a minute!

nevermind.....:lfao:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've an idea!!

You could have a contests where martial artists with strengths in different ranges, grappling and striking, fight for 5 minute rounds with no limit on which techniques they use. You have them fight in a cage, and glitz it up with a reality tv show, Vegas promotions,shows around the world, promoted superstars, and lifestyle magazines and internet webpages to do the promotions....

Hey, wait a minute!

Mate! What a great idea. Now, why didn't I think of that? :)

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I've an idea!!

Hey, wait a minute!

But that would be like human cockfighting.

rlobrecht

Brown Belt
Reaction score
What does that even mean? A sport where professionals get paid millions to showcase themselves on television every day?