how to change belt on here???

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You get paid?

Only staff gets paid. That's why we're all independently wealthy and do nothing with our time other than read and inspect every single post.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go order my next Ferrari. And another yacht. I need one for each ocean...

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Only staff gets paid. That's why we're all independently wealthy and do nothing with our time other than read and inspect every single post.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go order my next Ferrari. And another yacht. I need one for each ocean...

Don't forget one for north and one for south on each US coast. Saves time.

wab25

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just think what you could buy if you guys instituted exams, with testing fees and belt fees for each rank... Don't forget the fee for the rank certificate...

Ryan_

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just think what you could buy if you guys instituted exams, with testing fees and belt fees for each rank... Don't forget the fee for the rank certificate...
Also add fees for fast track instructor courses within 6 weeks.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score

And don't forget the fee for registration with MT-ki-won. Or maybe affiliate with Ameridote. :D

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My teacher just found out I was telling people I’m a senior master here. I’m so ashamed :banhappy:

Please list me as a brown belt so my teacher doesn’t throw me out of the school!

Ryan_

Green Belt
Reaction score
My teacher just found out I was telling people I’m a senior master here. I’m so ashamed :banhappy:

Please list me as a brown belt so my teacher doesn’t throw me out of the school!
Is that joke or does your teacher not know that it depends how many posts you make?
All it does to me, is show your interest in martial arts.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't we discussed how gauche a Ferrari is... at least after the fifth...

And yachts are for seas. Personal liners belong in oceans... though you might consider a sub, since I know you're fond of diving...

You're just thinking so pedestrian... You really need to understand what you vast MT salary is capable of...

Latest Discussions