How does a Real Women fights? ...same as real men?

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello, The topic about "Real Men fighting" ....Wonder how "real women fights"

...sleep in the other room?
...got a headache?
...too tired
Women....mens most important part of life! ...Lets take good care of them.....and be nice at the same time...

Aloha,
A real man. A real woman. Is this like a true martial artist? One of those nebulous terms that nobody seems to be able to define yet love to throw around?

Real men and women fight of their own volition, while fake men and women are unable to fight and good only for modeling clothes in department stores.

Or perhaps fake men and women exist to serve the carnal pleasures of those who want a realistic, yet still fake lover?

So if you are a real woman, then that means that you are a living breathing person who is capable of feeling emotion and enjoying life, practice a martial art, and if necesary, defending herself and those around her, not to mention being able to post coherent and intelligent posts on Martialtalk (I see that a far greater quantity of pointless posts on this forum happen to be by males. The women on Martialtalk tend to make up a practically nonexistent quotient of pointless posts).:)

If a person is not a real man or woman, then perhaps they fall into this category: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RealDoll

Though men and women who do fall into the category that the linked wiki page details will not be able to participate in this thread, as they are then a synthetic doll with no volitional capability or higher reasoning.

Daniel

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Women do have certain "powers" over Men! ...and Men will do anything for these women too..!

..that what my wife says to me ....UM?

Aloha, ...real women can fight too! ...in ways..men cannot too..

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm an alpha female, and a feminist. But I'm a southern feminist, which means that although I can pretty much do anything I want by myself, it is MUCH more satisfying to get a man to do it for me.

Case in point: I know how to change a flat tire on my truck. I've done it a dozen times, when I've been stranded alone. But it is ever so much nicer to have a man stop and offer to change it for me. It makes me feel good, it makes him feel good, everyone is happy and at no point in the negotiation did I feel weak or deprived of any rights.

I'll be the first to fight to maintain rights for women if they are being abridged, but I'm secure enough in my own strength not to fight for those rights when it isn't neccessary. This attitude translates to a self defense scenario seamlessly...I won't start a fight, but I'll damn well finish it.

Unless there is a man nearby who wants to finish it for me, and in that case I will be properly grateful. :)

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Still, there are people (good people) that feel that there are other ways to protects what they love besides fighting, such as thinking, reasoning, and negotiating. Some people just don't have it in them to hurt others. While I do not place myself in that catagory, it exists nontheless

No offense, but let's see how reasoning and negotiating works against a psychotic rapist, murderer, what have you...

Dealing with rational folks, the most that usually happens is you may get a case of the "irates" at their inability to be enlightened with your logic. Try that with some of the kids I work with and you'll find yourself cut, stabbed, shot, or group-mauled.

Some of the kids I work with could care less if they kill you or not, and believe me... I try to reason and negotiate with them, but first, more often than not, one has to establish an "alpha" position that indicates in some way, "We can talk, but if you attack me, you are going down painfully and in technicolor".

I hate that it's that way, but that's more the reality than not. And, it behooves women to think in terms of survival as well. Use an equalizer... Can you say tazer, tear gas, billy club, first available heavy object? It doesn't necessarily have to be a skill, but more of a determination to survive.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People seem to assume that the only fighting women should do is to defend themselves but I love fighting, I enjoying watching fights but I love fighting even more. I know I'm not the only women that enjoys it.

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, The other week we had a New Lady working with us...she is a Retired Securty Guard from California Prisons 20 + years and her Husband is also a Retired Security Guard from California Prisons..

One thing she mention was "Women prisons are more dirty" or harder to control.....they will not take you "eyes" out so fast...

She rather guard Males than Females.....interesting...we like to hear more stories...

Aloha,

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
People seem to assume that the only fighting women should do is to defend themselves but I love fighting, I enjoying watching fights but I love fighting even more. I know I'm not the only women that enjoys it.

If you mean the physical and mental chess, will vs will, flesh vs flesh that is a fight then I'm with you there. I Very Very much enjoy that. As long as there is no real malice involved for either party. Although I enjoy those fights immensely at the time but regret the hell out of them later. And Tez, in those fights, there *Are* rules, and you do care about the person you are fighting. Picturing where the major surface arteries are doesn't make you smile. -vampfeed-
lori

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you mean the physical and mental chess, will vs will, flesh vs flesh that is a fight then I'm with you there. I Very Very much enjoy that. As long as there is no real malice involved for either party. Although I enjoy those fights immensely at the time but regret the hell out of them later. And Tez, in those fights, there *Are* rules, and you do care about the person you are fighting. Picturing where the major surface arteries are doesn't make you smile. -vampfeed-
lori

Er.... I have to say I quite enjoy the other type of fight too lol!

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm with Tez. I love to watch MMA, kickboxing, muay thai, etc. I'd rather do that on a Saturday night than anything else. It's soothing to me for some reason.

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I like watching, but I'd rather fight. With rules, of course.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not qualified? What do you mean?

Because I'm just a yellow belt in EPAK and have only been sparring for a few months. I tend to compare myself to men because there are few women in my dojo (and they don't spar with me) and so I know that I suck, especially compared to the higher ranks.

Latest Discussions