Do you have stories of women fighting back? ..real WOMEN !

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, After reading a few posts...This one realize it should be about "real women" who thru there own efforts succeeded in Protecting and fighting back and survivinig...

We like the stories about Women Medics who under fire bravely give help.... very inspirling...

Please share some of those stories....?

Aloha,

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
What is a fake women? I would guess a man dressed as a women or a man that had been changed into a women?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Woman walking down the street somewhere in NYC at night carrying a bag of groceries in one hand and talking on the Cell phone with the other when a man jump out in front of here and grab her waist. With the hand holding the cell phone she punched him in the face and knocked him down. He got up and tried again and she punched him in the face again and knocked him down. He ran away and she did not even break the cell phone.

Like I insinuated before in the other post I am not exactly sure what a real woman or a real man for that matter has to do with it. But a real fighter makes all the difference.

The woman of the story by the way is real, the story is true and she was, at that time a champion sanshou fighter. But that did not make her a real fighter, just a better trained fighther.

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Saw this on You tube? ....a Japanese girl enter a elevator and a guy grab her purse....she struggles with him...manages to grab his leg as she bends down...and pull him and he gets hit on the head falling down...

She was a Judo student...

Aloha,

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I had a student years ago(the 90s) and she had to defend herself from her husband.

One night after class she returns home to find the house on fire. She runs inside to find her husband had beat the kids unconcious and had set the fire. He chases her outside towards their wood pile. She grabbed a piece of wood and nearly beats him to death defending herself. She managed to get the kids out of the house and call the cops. He has since got life and she has relocated.

Made me very proud of being her instructor.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
That man deserved a lot more. That is truely evil what he tried to do.
Very inspiring story.

As much as I agree with you: why do these women STAY with their partner in the first place?
If your partner beats you, he does NOT love you. Don't make up excuses for him. Leave.
One could argue that kids complicate things, but since people don't funamentally change over time (barring life changing events) the first blows probably fell long before the kids were born.

Anyway, the wife of a MA teacher I once knew was being harassed by someone at her workplace. Nothing overly agressive, but just making inappropriate contact repeatedly. She had mentioned this a couple of times to her boss but nothing happened.

At her husbands advice, the next time he did it again she stomped down hard on his foot with the hard heeled shoes she wore for the occasion, and broke the little bones in his foot. It didn't happen again, and she (rightfully) did not get fired.