Halloween

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone have any costume parties to go to this year? What are you dressing up as?

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The only thing I have planned is school and then a spagetti dinner at my papa's(grandpa) house, but I'm dressing up as a goth that day. If anobody wants me to, I can post pictures.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pauses to go "Mmm, Goth ... " in appreciative tone ...

then ...

how about, given recent thread action, dressing as a Ninja-Pirate :lol:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We always do Trunk and treat at the church and decorate the tunks and wear custom. I'll will be Frankenstien this year.

lady fighter

White Belt
Reaction score
We have a costume party at our Martial Arts school every year.. the kids love it!! I'm not sure what I'll be dressing up as this year-(my costumes were miss placed when I moved earlier this year) last year I was a fortune teller and the year before, a gipsy-pirate %-} My boyfriend (another instructor at our school) will be dressing in a Full Ninja costume LOL :uhyeah: Should be a hoot.. He says it is quite comfortable ;)

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Pauses to go "Mmm, Goth ... " in appreciative tone ...

then ...

how about, given recent thread action, dressing as a Ninja-Pirate :lol:

I can do Ninja-Pirate next year, is that okay? I REALLY want to be goth-girl this year- I already have the black nail polish, and gothy clothes.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My band was supposed to do a Halloween gig this year in costume (I was rocking the Gene Simmons look, blood and all), but the owner decided to cheap out and go with a DJ. :rolleyes:

Bumblebee

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was going to go as one of the students in the Japanese Cult Flick, Battle Royale. I'm not sure if it'll be worth getting dressed up with nowhere to go if everything is on fire. I was gonna play a show too.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
We always do Trunk and treat at the church and decorate the tunks and wear custom. I'll will be Frankenstien this year.

:lfao: you brought back a good memory for me Terry. Last time we got together for a Halloween party with my old Church, I dressed as a Hooker. Oh yeah, picture the horror, all 6'2" of me in fishnet hose, red thingy (the top Hookers wear), and a long platinum blond wig. Complete with heels. They added a new category of prize just for me: Most disturbing. :wavey:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao: you brought back a good memory for me Terry. Last time we got together for a Halloween party with my old Church, I dressed as a Hooker. Oh yeah, picture the horror, all 6'2" of me in fishnet hose, red thingy (the top Hookers wear), and a long platinum blond wig. Complete with heels. They added a new category of prize just for me: Most disturbing. :wavey:

It's moments like these when I wish that alcohol could target specific brain cells. :rofl:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can do Ninja-Pirate next year, is that okay? I REALLY want to be goth-girl this year- I already have the black nail polish, and gothy clothes.

'Goth' certainly gets my vote, Book. Given that my missus is one I can't really say anything else can I :D?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's moments like these when I wish that alcohol could target specific brain cells. :rofl:

Oh no, that would make it too simple. Now that you have drawn the mental image, it is there... burned in. If booze worked to do that though, there are always the photos to remind us. :xtrmshock

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You dressed up as Eddie Izzard? :lol:

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going as Fred Flintstone, according to my daughter it's not much of a stretch :uhyeah:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Man do you have a pics you would like to share.

Latest Discussions