Anyone Dressing Up for Halloween?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Many moons ago we had costume parties for Halloween every year. It has been over 20 years now since I went to a costume party. They were always a blast and I used to love dressing up for Halloween.

Anyone going to one this year? If so, what are you dressing up as? What would be your choice of costume even if you don't have a party to go to?

Also, if you have any pics of previous costumes please post them.

I think I would go as Beatrix Kiddo. She's my hero. :D

Boo!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not this year my Dark Mistress cause I'm on duty..

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I bet you make a mean Count too. -vampfeed-

Lucky kiddos to have you out there on Halloween. :asian:

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My plans for Halloween involve work and sleep. So no I wont be dressing up. I never particularly cared for Halloween.

Oh wow Darc that's no fun at all. Stay safe man.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I bet you make a mean Count too. -vampfeed-

Lucky kiddos to have you out there on Halloween. :asian:

My wife and I go out almost EVERY year to a costume party..I won numerous contests dressed as The Count..I did the Dark Master aka S&M Master one year ..Did Two Face from Batman the Animated Series once as well as the Frankenstein Monster dressed in my Harley duds aka Biker-Stein...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh wow Darc that's no fun at all. Stay safe man.

I'll be prowling the streets looking for those who prey on children..Woe be it to any mortal that bothers one of these little ones..I'll probably make ABC's 20/20

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Remind me to tell you the story of the year that I decided to do a "drag queen"...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This year the wife and I are going to a hospital halloween party! Should be a great time. As of the moment I have no idea what we will be going as.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm hosting a halloween party this year.

Last year I picked up a Medieval Princess costume that was a real hoot to wear. I think I'll probably be wearing the same thing costume again this year. :)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
A few years ago the church I went to had a party and i went dressed as a hooker. Of course I wasn't about to shave for a one night party, so I made quite a picture. this year, no parties so I'll just be the Dad taking around the 4 kids to go begging for candy, Oh I mean taking the kids trick or treating.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tried to talk my wife into wearing her red Gi top with some tiny panties, ya know, the "Sexy Shihan" but she didn't go for it.

Jeff

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Who says you have to go to a party to dress up? :D

Well, you don't, but there comes a certain age when ya look kinda funny otherwise. ;) Of course, it's always fun to dress up to answer the door for trick or treaters too.

Tarot

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well, you don't, but there comes a certain age when ya look kinda funny otherwise. ;) Of course, it's always fun to dress up to answer the door for trick or treaters too.

Oh, I'm talking about dressing up and staying in. ;) :D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A few years ago the church I went to had a party and i went dressed as a hooker. Of course I wasn't about to shave for a one night party, so I made quite a picture. this year, no parties so I'll just be the Dad taking around the 4 kids to go begging for candy, Oh I mean taking the kids trick or treating.

I too will be the Dad taking the kids out trick or treating. I'll be the guy with the 'Old Chinese Kung Fu Master' mask on.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm taking the kids dressed as a tired Electrician who just wants a couple pieces of their candy. Party like it's your last I always say LOL. :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The church does tunk or treat so I'll dress up as something just don't know what yet

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Many moons ago we had costume parties for Halloween every year. It has been over 20 years now since I went to a costume party. They were always a blast and I used to love dressing up for Halloween.Boo!

After many years of doing Dracula I decided to do something different and be a "drag queen". as no one would have expected that from me..I have a backround in theatrical make up so all I needed was a costume and shoes...I had I purcahsed a pair of black spandex pants and I had a female friend help figure out the shoes size..Every little girl walks around in her Mommys shoes which are usually 4 sizes too so I figure it could be that difficult..
I get back to my apartment and try the shoes on standing on the kitchen floor NO PROBLEM..Then I try to walk and almost broke my neck..I broke those shoes into 100 pieces and decided to to the S & M Master..It worked and I won first prize...

Latest Discussions