Anyone Dressing Up for Halloween?

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After many years of doing Dracula I decided to do something different and be a "drag queen". as no one would have expected that from me..I have a backround in theatrical make up so all I needed was a costume and shoes...I had I purcahsed a pair of black spandex pants and I had a female friend help figure out the shoes size..Every little girl walks around in her Mommys shoes which are usually 4 sizes too so I figure it could be that difficult..
I get back to my apartment and try the shoes on standing on the kitchen floor NO PROBLEM..Then I try to walk and almost broke my neck..I broke those shoes into 100 pieces and decided to to the S & M Master..It worked and I won first prize...

LMAO! That's priceless. Any pics?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
After many years of doing Dracula I decided to do something different and be a "drag queen". as no one would have expected that from me..I have a backround in theatrical make up so all I needed was a costume and shoes...I had I purcahsed a pair of black spandex pants and I had a female friend help figure out the shoes size..Every little girl walks around in her Mommys shoes which are usually 4 sizes too so I figure it could be that difficult..
I get back to my apartment and try the shoes on standing on the kitchen floor NO PROBLEM..Then I try to walk and almost broke my neck..I broke those shoes into 100 pieces and decided to to the S & M Master..It worked and I won first prize...

Afterall, how much different is the makeup between Dracula and Dr. Frank-N-Furter? ;)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have this leather mask that covers the eyes and part of the face which makes one look like a demon or death and then I wear a black robe with a big hood. I scare the crap out of most of my neighbors and the kids. To the point that I no longer wear the costume and give out hands full of candy to the kids who do stop by. No one somes to see me anymore. Even though I am in a nice big subdivision.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afterall, how much different is the makeup between Dracula and Dr. Frank-N-Furter? ;)

Not much...The make up I use to do took me 2 hrs to put on..True story..I recieved an audition to be a horror movie host while I was living in Fla..I went to the station and went through the normal make up routine with the help of a friend who was a model...I failed to take into consideration that I had been living in Fla for about 4 months and had a real deep Fla tan..When i stepped in front of the studio light I didn't look white I looked pink...I went back into the make up room and added about a dozen more layers to achieve the proper look.. The Station manager and the programer liked the way I looked and sounded..Never got the gig because the next week Elviria went to syndication...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am not dressing up this year but in honor of the occasion I have dressed up Mr. Chew (my avatar) for this festive season. Everyone thinks he is so mean and scary, I am just trying to show his softer side. ;)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

How about Dracula in Drag? :D :D :D :uhyeah:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am not dressing up this year but in honor of the occasion I have dressed up Mr. Chew (my avatar) for this festive season. Everyone thinks he is so mean and scary, I am just trying to show his softer side. ;)

Does Mr.Chew have a softer side????

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have this leather mask that covers the eyes and part of the face which makes one look like a demon or death and then I wear a black robe with a big hood. I scare the crap out of most of my neighbors and the kids. To the point that I no longer wear the costume and give out hands full of candy to the kids who do stop by. No one somes to see me anymore. Even though I am in a nice big subdivision.

Awwwww. Big scary Rich, I would love to see that costume.

Drac said:
Not much...The make up I use to do took me 2 hrs to put on..True story..I recieved an audition to be a horror movie host while I was living in Fla..I went to the station and went through the normal make up routine with the help of a friend who was a model...I failed to take into consideration that I had been living in Fla for about 4 months and had a real deep Fla tan..When i stepped in front of the studio light I didn't look white I looked pink...I went back into the make up room and added about a dozen more layers to achieve the proper look.. The Station manager and the programer liked the way I looked and sounded..Never got the gig because the next week Elviria went to syndication...

That's a cool story. Hmmmm, wonder why they chose Elvira? :angel:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson is a real person...Take away the wig, makeup and the dress that has a steel reinforcement ( her words) she could be sitting next to you and you'd never know it..

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson is a real person...Take away the wig, makeup and the dress that has a steel reinforcement ( her words) she could be sitting next to you and you'd never know it..

Yeah, I believe it. :)

Latest Discussions