Halloween Costume Ideas

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice, MACaver! You just gave me another bad idea!

For a pair/couple:

One dresses up as a court jester, the other wears a crumpled gown of gold lamee (fool's gold).

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Nice, MACaver! You just gave me another bad idea!

For a pair/couple:

One dresses up as a court jester, the other wears a crumpled gown of gold lamee (fool's gold).
Well now that IS cute... but my question is... does SHE wear the court jester's outfit and HE wears the gold lamee dress???... (real fool's gold eh?? heh heh) :rolleyes:

OP
T

TonyM.

I can never come up with any fresh new ideas for halloween so every year I usually do the same old thing. Put on a pair of rollerblades and go as a pulltoy.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alex from Clockwork orange. All you need is white pants and shirt, a jock worn on the outside, a cane, a bowler and some mascara. It's also a safe and armed costume.

Wear a cardboard disk around your waist with an empty bottle of whiskey, a pack of cigs, a condom wrapper and a matchbook with a name and number scrawled on it, all glued to the disk. Then put a brown shirt on and put a lampshade on your head. Voila, a one night stand.

Put on a T-shirt with a big P printed on it and then put black make-up around on eye. Voila, a black-eyed pea.

When I was still at Ohio University, where we have the biggest Halloween party in the country, I when as the Monopoly guy (get out of jail free card), the Chef from South Park, Alex from Clockwork Orange (easy way to get away with carrying a weapon), the Mad Hatter, and my cu de gras, Bill Clinton complete with Monica strapped to his crotch.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TonyM. said:
I can never come up with any fresh new ideas for halloween so every year I usually do the same old thing. Put on a pair of rollerblades and go as a pulltoy.
:boing2:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I'll give you the best and easiest costume I've ever heard of.

Wear all black, shirt/pants/shoes, pin different socks, undies and drier sheets to your outfit.

What are you? .... Static Cling.

The bonus is that the drier sheets make you smell great. :D

Dot

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of the funniest costumes I've ever seen was my brother's friend, he dressed himself as a flasher in a trench coat and funny mask, Irish cap and fake ample thingy. ;) It looked real from a distance!!! He was walking on a busy road on Halloween night and flashed a cop car...LOL :uhyeah: they chased him for blocks but he hopped a fence and got away!!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What he should've done was while running from the cops... drop the "ample-subsitute and then let the cops find it... would've made them scratch their heads at least...
or un-hook it (whatever!) and wave it at the cops then keep running... me thinks it would've given them pause... :D

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
You could just run around naked and say you're a nudist for Halloween. "But officer, I'm not really a nudist...it's my costume. Pretty realistic, huh?"

Or maybe bring a bunch of clothes around with you and change periodically. You could go as a schizophrenic/multiple personalities.

My friend had the best one I've ever seen, though. He took a big stuffed animal head and a pair of jeans and a shirt. He cut the back of the jeans at the knees and put his jeans that he wore through them. Then he stuffed the shirt and the bottom part of the other jeans and wrapped the stuffed arms around his legs and put the animal head on top of the shirt, so it looked like this little three-foot stuffed animal was carrying him around. Hard to explain, but wow funny.

Latest Discussions