Hallelujah it’s done

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Lace curtains. And don't think I'm distracted by your earlier necropost in the bible thread.

:p

:uhohh: OK then...you've worn me down....

I'll take these

lot-of-2-white-lace-curtains-panels-attached-valance-fe325.jpg

Or possibly these

30070_full.jpg

:D :p

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There were no pictures.. I was in the woods...figthing a tree... there was no TIME for pictures

everybody is a comedian.....

No, after you brought your kill home and installed the trophy in your Dojo...

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
everybody is a comedian.....

No, after you brought your kill home and installed the trophy in your Dojo...

Believe me... there was no kill to bring home... it was way too big to mount in my…guǎn… it is NOT a dojo...it is for Chinese martial arts ONLY…well... ok my daughter can train there too and she is doing Korean MA for now... but no matter it is a guǎn... NOT a dojo….but back to the tree and pictures... the next day I could not feel my left foot... and no there are no pictures of that either :uhyeah:

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Believe me... there was no kill to bring home... it was way too big to mount in my…guǎn… it is NOT a dojo...it is for Chinese martial arts ONLY…well... ok my daughter can train there too and she is doing Koran MA for now... but no matter it is a guǎn... NOT a dojo….but back to the tree and pictures... the next day I could not feel my left foot... and no there are no pictures of that either :uhyeah:

So when she trains it's a Dojang...got it.

guǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎnguǎn

:angel:

Latest Discussions