Good Wishes for My Missus and Her Family

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's not a secret that I am agnostic on matters spiritual but it will not breach my sense of principle if I ask for those of my friends and fellow disputants here at MT to spare a moment of good wishes or prayers for my missus, her sister and mother.

My father-in-law passed away in the early hours of this morning after an illness of some weeks. It was a shock as he seemed to be recovering but just 'switched off' in his sleep at about two this morning.

My lady is coping by hiding from it in dealing with all the unpleasant bureaucratic and legal matters but it breaks my heart to see the pain in her eyes that I can do nothing to ameliorate.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you all. of course you have my thoughts and prayers, if theres anyhting else I can do please just say. Hugs to you both.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whatever I can offer that may be accepted is what you have from me, friend. Sincerest sympathy for you and your family.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mark, I'll certainly be sending up prayers for your missus and her family but for you as well. When we love someone as obviously as you love your missus the role of being the shoulder to cry on can be a heavy one. My condolences, my friend.

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Sukerkin, the fact that you are asking and feel so helpless is a sign that you are there for her and will be what she needs. Sometimes, simply being there is the best thing.

My heart, my prayers, and good wishes sent your way for all of you!

donna

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss, My thoughts and best wishes to you and your Family. Just being there and being a shoulder to cry on will be a big comfort for your wife.
My love to you all, donna

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Prayers and gentle thoughts for the comfort that is needed go to your family... and to you my friend.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My deepest condolences. You will all be in my prayers. *hugs*

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My prayers are with you and your family in this time of need. May the heaven shine bright in your moment of sorrow. :asian:

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am touched by your words, my friends.

I've said before that just because we know each other via the Web rather than in the flesh, the connections our emotions make are none the lesser for it.

My lady is sleeping now (at last!) so I get to be weak and shed a few tears of my own for the passing of a man I had not yet gotten to know as deeply as I wished.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am touched by your words, my friends.

I've said before that just because we know each other via the Web rather than in the flesh, the connections our emotions make are none the lesser for it.

My lady is sleeping now (at last!) so I get to be weak and shed a few tears of my own for the passing of a man I had not yet gotten to know as deeply as I wished.

Crying is one of fthe best cures we have. :asian:

Ninjamom

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Mark, my sincere best wishes, condolences, and heart-felt prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Death is a sad and unwelcome guest that, unfortunately, visits every life, and all too often. For whatever small comfort it may bring, may you be aware tonight that you are not facing it alone.

Latest Discussions