First time caller, long time listener

Kit_Jujitsu

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey,
I've known about these forums for a good while now and enjoyed reading all the fantastic threads, so I thought it was about time to actually sign up.
A bit of an introduction. I'm 21 (just shy of 22) and have been training since age 13. I'm from Staffordshire, England and currently hold the rank of Shodan in Jujitsu. I've also dabbled in Wing Chun Kung Fu, Lau Gar Kung Fu, Aikido, Judo, Karate and Muay Thai. They have all taught me many lessons, and I hope here I will learn a lot more.

:)

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey,
I've known about these forums for a good while now and enjoyed reading all the fantastic threads, so I thought it was about time to actually sign up.
A bit of an introduction. I'm 21 (just shy of 22) and have been training since age 13. I'm from Staffordshire, England and currently hold the rank of Shodan in Jujitsu. I've also dabbled in Wing Chun Kung Fu, Lau Gar Kung Fu, Aikido, Judo, Karate and Muay Thai. They have all taught me many lessons, and I hope here I will learn a lot more.

Welcome to Martial Talk! Congrats on venturing out of lurkdom. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :wavey:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey,

Welcome to Martial Talk.

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey,

Welcome to MT!

OP
K

Kit_Jujitsu

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for such a warm welcome. I look forward to all the long and indepth conversations :)

Latest Discussions