Hello from North Phoenix

A

AnthemAZ

Hello from Anthem (North Phoenix). I'm brand new to MT and stumbled across it while doing a Google search for Muay Thai in Phoenix. It brought me to a post that someone from Anthem posted here last summer.

I've been training in Martial Arts since Jan. 1990 and have the following formal training:

Choy Li Fut - 3 1/2 years
Hung Gar - 3 1/2 years
BJJ - 3 years
JKD - 3 years

The two styles of Kung Fu are what I started with and were taken back to back (switched styles because I moved). I trained in BJJ and JKD at the same time (after moving again) but haven't had much formal training since moving to Phoenix in 2002.

Currently, I train in my garage with a friend who is only able to train once a week. We work on stand up, ground, weapons, and combinations of each. I would ideally like to find some additional training partners so I could get in some more workouts. As you can see from my experience, I'm quite open minded about training different styles and just like to workout because I enjoy it.

-jeff

OP
T

TheBattousai

Hello and welcome to MT, hope you like it here.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk! Enjoy your stay here!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi AnthemAZ :wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk. I look forward to your posts.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..Many of us found this place by accident and we're glad we did..Enjoy.