Fastest Man on the planet for Multipower Brand.

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Mas Oyama's knuckles?

I'd post a pic, but I don't know how.
tumblr_ncah5hGbky1qa5h42o1_500.jpg

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yeah the punching gave him parkensons.

head trauma has also been linked with Parkinson's disease. In a 2013 review study,

Head injury and risk of Parkinson disease: A systematic review and meta‐analysis

researchers found that people with head trauma that resulted in a concussion were 57 percent more likely to develop Parkinson's disease, than people who never experienced such head trauma.

Head injuries can cause inflammation in the brain, which may lead to changes in cells and brain structures that contribute to Parkinson's.

And injuries that specifically damage the part of the brain that contains dopamine-producing cells, called the substantia nigra, can also lead to Parkinson's. (Sources include neurologist Barbara Changizi)

Also... Ali's doctors's own words
Muhammad Ali's doctor BEGGED him to quit boxing after the Thrilla in Manila

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yeah the punching gave him parkensons.

Oct. 30, 1974 Ali is (45-2)
Ali is already suffering brain damage from fights with Frasier per the testimony of his doctor
Opponent: George Foreman (40-0) 38 KOs
So yes, my point still stands.

The point:
"But the damage Forman did to his noodle is seen in his later years."

Ali already is suffering brain damage, and then he take the greatest blows of arguably the hardest hitting boxer ever.

If there was a point were he would have had a chance for not progressing into trauma induced Parkinson's... it would have been before the rumble in the jungle.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions