Fastest Man on the planet for Multipower Brand.

ice84

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys i post this video about my Sifu ,
If you want have a look comment and please Subscribe to the channel great news upcoming

Best regards
For any info you can ask to me too
Vincenzo Rega

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Planet? Not even the fastest on this forum.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yeah, but has anybody else on this forum ever beat up a ninja while wearing a Santa Clause costume?
I thought you were kidding, until I watched the video.

This guy looks pretty fast.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi guys i post this video about my Sifu ,
If you want have a look comment and please Subscribe to the channel great news upcoming

Best regards
For any info you can ask to me too
Vincenzo Rega

I watched it without sound, so maybe I'm missing something. But anyway...

Your sifu seems quite talented. You seem to be quite proud of being his student.

I'm still however trying to figure out the purpose of this thread, other than to say "my teacher is faster than your teacher" and/or direct people to his videos.

He seems quite fast, and he appears to have excellent technique. That's all fine and good to watch, but is he a good teacher?

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think we have to remember that being fast in martial arts is always in the context of the opponent's speed and action. I've seen people who were fast but when the punches, kicks, and movement of their opponent came into play, some of them couldn't react as fast as they did during a demo. I'm not saying these guys aren't fast. But I do caution of saying that a martial artist is fast by watching demos.

In general martial artists get into a lot of trouble of taking pride of being fast outside of the context of sparring or competitive fighting and will often fail to display that speed when their brain has to factor incoming strikes and evasive movements. As for the video. Great video. If your goal was for people to watch it then I'm pretty sure it got a few more hits by being posted with the Title.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It looks as if the OP is promoting his teacher and club. That's fine (I suppose), but saying that he's the "fastest man on the planet" is insulting to all of us and our teachers. That's not in the martial spirit, and in fact, it's a challenge.

Everything's fine, except the "fastest" in the thread title. If that could be removed, that would be great.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought you were kidding, until I watched the video.

This guy looks pretty fast.

To paraphrase Mike Tyson ... "Everybody's fast until you get punched in the mouth" ... or at least somebody's trying to actually punch you in the mouth

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It looks as if the OP is promoting his teacher and club. That's fine (I suppose), but saying that he's the "fastest man on the planet" is insulting to all of us and our teachers. That's not in the martial spirit, and in fact, it's a challenge.

Everything's fine, except the "fastest" in the thread title. If that could be removed, that would be great.
I'm 45 so my days of trying to be the fastest have been reduced to this logic: If I can hit you before you hit me, then I'm fast enough.

OP
ice84

ice84

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

No fast est in the planet was the title in an interview in italy by his sponsor .

About dK Yoo i'm Sure he has no chance with my sifu. I suggest to see from real he is really fast and powerfull

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Not that big of an insult really.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
No fast est in the planet was the title in an interview in italy by his sponsor .

About dK Yoo i'm Sure he has no chance with my sifu. I suggest to see from real he is really fast and powerfull
Is your sifu faster than a speeding bullet?

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
How's that never-ending battle going?

george-reeves-as-superman.jpg

Latest Discussions