OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Maybe he's a viking
:D
Right. I live with the vikings now

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!
Som spam tastes good! :uhyeah:

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Kacey said:
Um... I'm assuming MAP is another board - but which one is it (like I need another board to read)?
If you are trying to say, that i: like I need another board to read.
See the date on which i registered here. It was like after i got banned from MAP.

Banned:21-Aug-2006
Register here: 08-22-2006

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
mrhnau said:
Bob,
I knew about the Spam skit, but never knew thats where the name for other forms of spam originated :) cool

I have read the allegation that the term SPAM on the internet comes from that Monty Python sketch, but I wonder if there is any evidence to that fact. Personally, I think that is a back-door connection in retrospect of the term already in use.

I might be wrong about this, but I was always under the impression that the term "S.P.A.M." was simply an acronym for "Sending People Automated Messages." It comes from the practice of using automatic programs to insert multiple e-mails (usually acquired from lists bought and sold between internet marketing companies), and used to send bulk messages to people who never requested to be contacted by the "Spammer."

The term has loosely been attached to any unwanted e-mail, or inappropriate, and annoying message posted on internet websites, or message board forums.

As for the rest of the drivel in this thread which is drifting off the topic of SPAM, it appears to me to be bordering on inappropriate, and annoying posting. The original question has been asked, and answered. It's time for the new member to move on to a pertinent thread about their Martial Art experience (in my opinion).

Last Fearner

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod Note:

Please take some time to read the rules of this forum. They can be found here:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141&

Martial Talk does not endorse bashing of other forums. If there is an issue with another forum, please take it up with the Administration of that board.

Mike Slosek
MT Supermod

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I just copy n' past from the quran. :D
[74.52] Nay; every one of them desires that he may be given pages spread out;
[74.53] Nay! but they do not fear the hereafter.
[74.54] Nay! it is surely an admonition.
[74.55] So whoever pleases may mind it.
[74.56] And they will not mind unless Allah please. He is worthy to be feared and worthy to forgive.

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Mod Note:

Please take some time to read the rules of this forum. They can be found here:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141&
I cant read all that (for the moment)! :D
Too much
(I'll take the chances on not breaking a rule of yours. If i do, then you have the right to ban me. Like if you do, you will get banned from the kingdom :D)

Martial Talk does not endorse bashing of other forums. If there is an issue with another forum, please take it up with the Administration of that board.
I tried to do that. Aswel as contacted other persons about the same thing. And i have not got any reply yet.

Martial Talk does not endorse bashing of other forums. But do you allow other to bash others. That is the question.

Mike Slosek
Mustafa

Reactions: MJS

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sir,

I strongly suggest you take the time to read through the forum rules. Again, Martial Talk is not the place to discuss issues you're having with other boards.

Further disregard for this forums rules, will result in a suspension or ban of your account.

Mike Slosek
MT Supermod

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mustafa said:
I did try and reason, but since you didn't want to know, here's a few pointers from me
Don't troll when you're as bad as it as you are.
Don't preach to me (because quite frankly I don't care)
Don't post the contents of a private message publically. I've edited your signature to remove the PM you put there.
As for your attitude, I suggest Proverbs 26:11. And 3 days in the Sin Bin.
Huh? :idunno: I am beginning to think maybe english is not your native language, so I am trying to understand what you are saying. However, I didn't post a private message publicly, I simply asked a question publicly. I didn't put a PM there. I don't have an attitude. I am just trying to understand what your getting at, that is all. :)

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I strongly suggest you take the time to read through the forum rules. Again, Martial Talk is not the place to discuss issues you're having with other boards.
I will. But i havent breaked any rule so far.
Also i edited in it later (before you posted this i'll guess).
I will later.

Further disregard for this forums rules, will result in a suspension or ban of your account.
I dont mean to disregard them.
It have to know them if i want to participate here.
(I will not post any further here before i know them)

Thanks for you patience

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mustafa said:
It does not "hurt me so much".
I am not here for a firendly conversation (nor not)
I once went to a karate club for 4 months. I am not a good martial arts. I have submitted to the rules, i dont really belive in them (As in saying i am my MA, which i am not).

And my views. Real MA is a total one thing. One should not focus on one thing and leave the other thing

Hsin hsing ming -The Great Way is not difficult
for those who have no preferences.

And this is not spam. This is a definition about spammer.
I still have my doubts (agnostic theist like i was call once).
But
[2.102] And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah's permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this.

Wikipedia: Babel (Hebrew: &#1489;&#1464;&#1468;&#1489;&#1462;&#1500;; Bavel) is the name used in the Hebrew Bible for the city of Babylon.
Which makes me go hmmmm. Because i am from iraq orginally.

[72.25] Say: I do not know whether that with which you are threatened be nigh or whether my Lord will appoint for it a term:
[72.26] The Knower of the unseen! so He does not reveal His secrets to any,
Mustafa I'm sorry to hear you are not here for friendly converstation, that is the basis of this great board. Martial Talk is about the friendly converstation about MA and other meaningfull converstation.

We love new member and there views, why don't you go to the meet and greet section and tell us about yourself and go from there.
I'm sure if you look around this board you will find some great article just about any person can enjoy. Have a nice day
Terry

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Bigshadow said:
Huh? :idunno: I am beginning to think maybe english is not your native language, so I am trying to understand what you are saying. However, I didn't post a private message publicly, I simply asked a question publicly. I didn't put a PM there. I don't have an attitude. I am just trying to understand what your getting at, that is all. :)

(A small edit, removed the uneccessary naming)
Don't post the contents of a private message publically. I've edited your signature to remove the PM you put there.
- I did that because two of my posts was deleted. And then i got a PM (warning).

My two posts was unfairly deleted, when the attitude against me is obvious.
I extracted that which i found to be right (left out the name)
Because that was my warning. Like saying stop that! (When he has harrased me quite enough)
When (another member) before did the same thing to my post to him. I think it got deleted, to not be seen publicy, but it was obvious in PMs. - He did not get banned.

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Mustafa I'm sorry to hear you are not here for friendly converstation, that is the basis of this great board. Martial Talk is about the friendly converstation about MA and other meaningfull converstation.
(nor not)

We love new member and there views, why don't you go to the meet and greet section and tell us about yourself and go from there.
I'm sure if you look around this board you will find some great article just about any person can enjoy. Have a nice day
Terry
Sure. ... I wanted to do that before. But i was to ashamed of the events in MAP accompanied by my blocking.
I'll do it now.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're sorry that you had an unsatisfying experience on another forum,, however we don't allow either complaints about other forums, or advertisements for them. (We cover both ends that way).

We do require full ID in your profile, such as complete name and location. Yours appears incomplete. Could you check that it is complete when you have a second.

You appear to have a good knowledge of the Qur'an. We welcome followers of all faiths.

And, as to spam....ate enough while in scouting.....never again. ugh.

Latest Discussions