Cleveland Indians, loving their chances

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
RED SOX BABY!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

:barf:

I have to post that because all of my In-Laws are Sox fans. I would actually like to have seen a Rockies/Indians Series, but this promises to be a very, very good series. As much as I don't really care for either team, they both have played their "A" games when really needed, and both have very good players. I am looking forward to watching the _______ win and bring the Series win home. I left that blank because while neither team is in my top 5 for either league, both deserve to win and it really is too close to call a winner before hand.

(I mean after all the BEST team didn't make it this year, but the Tigers will be back baby!) :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:barf:

I have to post that because all of my In-Laws are Sox fans. I would actually like to have seen a Rockies/Indians Series, but this promises to be a very, very good series. As much as I don't really care for either team, they both have played their "A" games when really needed, and both have very good players. I am looking forward to watching the _______ win and bring the Series win home. I left that blank because while neither team is in my top 5 for either league, both deserve to win and it really is too close to call a winner before hand.

(I mean after all the BEST team didn't make it this year, but the Tigers will be back baby!) :)
I'm sure you meant the Angels.
icon10.gif

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm sure you meant the Angels.
icon10.gif

NO!!! Not the Los Annheim. . .err. . .Los Angels of Annaheim Angeles. . .ummm. . .Disney's Angels of Annabananaheim. . . uh. . .the team you're thinking of, not them!

:angel:

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NO!!! Not the Los Annheim. . .err. . .Los Angels of Annaheim Angeles. . .ummm. . .Disney's Angels of Annabananaheim. . . uh. . .the team you're thinking of, not them!

:angel:
I see you understand our strategy. Create complete confusion and slip into the playoffs...
icon12.gif

Latest Discussions