Cleveland Indians, loving their chances

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Up 2-0 to theYankees, gotta love my Indians chances in the AL.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Up 2-0 to theYankees, gotta love my Indians chances in the AL.

AS much as I root AGAINST the Indians during regular season play (Tigers fan you know), I am pulling hard for them to smack the Yankees. My 2 favotite teams: The Tigers, and whoever is beating the Yankees. GO INDIANS! (Never thought I would ever say or type that phrase.)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
AS much as I root AGAINST the Indians during regular season play (Tigers fan you know), I am pulling hard for them to smack the Yankees. My 2 favotite teams: The Tigers, and whoever is beating the Yankees. GO INDIANS! (Never thought I would ever say or type that phrase.)

Again, we are on the same page. :)

OP
redfang

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well the Yankees are history and up next, the Boston Red Sox. A challenge, yes. But I predict victory for the Tribe. A dramatic win in Boston in game 7.

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Boston will win the first 2 games. Lose game 3, win game 4, lose game 5,
win game 6.

4 Redsoxs 2 Indians.

Kosho

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
As much as I want the Indians to win, I just don't know. I hate the Sox, but they have been on fire this season and finally the pretty boys have learned how to play like a real team. They are going to be hard to beat, and I just don't see it happening until they again choke in the Series.

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Nothern Maine and you hate the Sox huh? I guess thats like someone around here hating the Diamondbacks, i.e. closest professional team. Do most Mainers go with Boston though?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The I ndians are looking good. I give them a 75% chance of beating Boston

OP
redfang

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
For the first two games, we're importing the lake bugs that plagued the Yankees in game two to Boston.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nothern Maine and you hate the Sox huh? I guess thats like someone around here hating the Diamondbacks, i.e. closest professional team. Do most Mainers go with Boston though?

Oh yes! Everybody up here is a Red Sox fan, and The Patriots, and the Bruins. They are the only games on the TV and radio, and the only scores you hear on the nightly news. You would think we were Boston North. I was born and raised in Michigan so I am a die-hard Tigers fan, along with the Redwings, The Lions though... not so much. I lived in the UP for a bit and sort of converted to the Packers. Kind of like a nice choir boy turning into a Goth Hells Angel. You should see the looks I get when I wear my Tigers hat and shirt around when we are playing the Red Sox.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red Sox fan here. Glad they are playing the Indians and not the yankees....too much hatred and other crap when they play the yankees these days, less about the game than the rivalry!....GO RED SOX!!!

i hope for a Red Sox v Rockies World Series!

OP
redfang

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Okay, my tribe took a drubbing last night, but I'm looking for a strong comeback in game two.

OP
redfang

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Tight game, but we got the win in the 11th at Fenway to even up going back to the Jake.:)

Brian Jones

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Looking forward to tonight. Here's hoping Westbrook in on his game. If he is, the Tribe has a good chance.
Brian Jones

Latest Discussions