big fight night :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I know two of the coaches there.

Awesome. Would be cool to ask them if they have copies of the vids, tez. Surely they or someone else from the school knows Donna and was at the fights! I'm looking forward to hearing what your friends have to say, :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Awesome. Would be cool to ask them if they have copies of the vids, tez. Surely they or someone else from the school knows Donna and was at the fights! I'm looking forward to hearing what your friends have to say, :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

so am i considering it was a musclehouse gym fight card and had nothing to do with cma :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
not true

but when people start spouting off like this then i get genuinely interested in what they find out.

I think we're all "genuinely interested" in what we can learn.

Healing up pretty fast after your big fight?

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
thankyou all for your kind comments :)

i'm having some discussions with a muay thai club (very early stages) about getting involved with the fitness side of muay thai - sounded really interesting but i just gotta see how i get on personally first :)

am loving being back home amongst the mountains and stuff :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So where's the video from the big fight club thing at Chesire MA? Or was it Musclehouse? I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to re-read the thread.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So where's the video from the big fight club thing at Chesire MA? Or was it Musclehouse? I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to re-read the thread.

I imagine that the fight would have been a closed affair. Donna never stated what the influence was behind the fight. Hey, no argument itended from myself. Just running with my thoughts here DD.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I imagine that the fight would have been a closed affair. Donna never stated what the influence was behind the fight. Hey, no argument itended from myself. Just running with my thoughts here DD.

If we were talking about two people in private, I'd agree. But this was reportedly a fairly large affair, with multiple fights. In this day and age, I'd say there is pretty much zero chance that people wouldn't have their phones out.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we were talking about two people in private, I'd agree. But this was reportedly a fairly large affair, with multiple fights. In this day and age, I'd say there is pretty much zero chance that people wouldn't have their phones out.

Alas I have to agree. A charlatan perhaps, or something else. Must say that I would be disappointed, you have to be honest on this board, for several and obvious reasons. I could go on, but that would just be conjecture. I do not have the facts.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, this event wasn't anything to do with Cheshire Martial Arts Centre. We have never organised anything like this or had anything to do with any events of this nature

Senior Coach

CMAC

Welcome to the forums :). Okay cool, but how did you come across MT