As per my suspended account and the wave that followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hardly, unlike some people who come here to engage in idle chitchat with teenage boys, I have zero interest in that.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
MOB, ignore the jab. He is just trying to instigate a response from you.

Lol........thanks for keepin my back but I got this one :asian:

Unluckily for JN I may not be seriouse most of the time but it doesnt mean I dont watch very carefully around here and know what most members are like by now :rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Johnathan Napalm
Hardly, unlike some people who come here to engage in idle chitchat with teenage boys, I have zero interest in that.

:mad:....................You claim to have zero interest in idle chitchat with teenage boys. But yet you sit there and say all this **** that is obviously meant to make me pissed off! You think just cuz Im 16 Im stupid? Your pathetic......:shrug:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Johnathan Napalm

That's right. Please don't distract him. If he's not paying attention he might not see RSK stop and his head might go up RSK's @ss. No one wants to see that.
:D

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by GouRonin
That's right. Please don't distract him. If he's not paying attention he might not see RSK stop and his head might go up RSK's @ss. No one wants to see that.
:D

Although I laughed so goddamn hard at your post I'd leave it.....I'm so not bothered with him bringing up that I have to have Gou to protect me and stuff.....But goddamn was that funny :rofl:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Master of Blades
But goddamn was that funny :rofl:

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week! Tip your moderators and try the veal! Good night Detroit!
:asian:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by GouRonin
Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week! Tip your moderators and try the veal! Good night Detroit!
:asian:

Lol........stay on track......Dont wanna piss off the MOB do we now Gou :rolleyes:

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RyuShiKan
At this point in time I don’t plan on contributing much, outside of this thread and maybe one other anyway.
Most of the topics seem to fall into one of a few categories.

1)They become a debate on which art is better.

What I would like to see………something along the lines of an on line version of The Asian Journal of Martial Arts instead of the Jerry Springer Show meets Black Belt Magazine type format of most Boards.

I started a thread discussing techniques and its gone 10 pages without bickering, or my art is better type of stuff.

And if you want strict guidelines for discussion, then start a thread under such guidelines. If the contributors want to be a pain in the #$@ and don't follow the threads guidelines the "mods" will tell them so.

You have a lot to offer and I for one would like to try and pick your brain.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Robert, as well as everyone here is entitled to their own opinion on what actually happened.

Robert, as well as everyone here is entitled to present those opinions, as long as they stay within our forum rules.

Those who wish to resort to insults, veiled shots, of blatent barages are invited to take it elsewhere. Email, PM, offboard, I care not, but take it elsewhere.

Those who wish to 'fan the flames of war' are more directly invited to leave.

Everything we feel needed to be said concerning Robert and Mikes issue was said in a previous thread. I fail to see any reason to allow this one to continue on, especially when some wish to throw 'fuel on the fire' as it were.

Robert, as well as anyone is welcome to come and go as they please. If anyone does not wish to be here, no one is stopping them from leaving. Send me a PM indicating you would like your account closed, and I will do so within 24 hours.

This thread is now locked. Further discussions will also be locked if they also turn into a potential flame fest.

Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions