Another new person

perceive

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I got things backwards and posted in beginners corner, so let me correct that oversight!

I am not yet doing any martial art but have ben looking around at what might be right for me. This lead me to look at Wing Chun but trying to find a school that is local that I gel with is something I am still looking for. I did however post in the beginners corner and had some friendly advice from both K-man and Chris Parker as to what their respective disciplines had to offer, so I will check them out in a week or two and then can join the community here more actively. With a pethora of n00b questions. You'll hate it :)

Cheers,
Steve

P.S. If any of you are from the above schools and see me around ... please be gentle and remember I am a n00b! :D

Narges

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello!

Welcome to MT. I hope you get all the support and advice you need.

Good Luck on your MA journey :)

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi,

I got things backwards and posted in beginners corner, so let me correct that oversight!

I am not yet doing any martial art but have ben looking around at what might be right for me. This lead me to look at Wing Chun but trying to find a school that is local that I gel with is something I am still looking for. I did however post in the beginners corner and had some friendly advice from both K-man and Chris Parker as to what their respective disciplines had to offer, so I will check them out in a week or two and then can join the community here more actively. With a pethora of n00b questions. You'll hate it :)

Cheers,
Steve

P.S. If any of you are from the above schools and see me around ... please be gentle and remember I am a n00b! :D
You won't die wondering!
icon12.gif