Hello all

Tempest71

White Belt
Reaction score
Just saying hello. I am currently a yellow belt (soon to be green) in Tae Kwon Do. I havent been doing this very long but am loving it. I have an amazing Master!!! . Hope I can ask you all for some advice from time to time. Have my first tournament coming up in a few weeks and I cant wait!!!.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! Let us know what you're doing to prepare for your tournament, and how you do.

OP
T

Tempest71

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Kacey, at the moment I am only doing grappling but maybe breaking aswell. I am also trying to drop some weight at the mo just to give me an advantage lol. I am also starting my weapons training this week and am really looking forward to it.My tournament is in March so lots of training.

Wish me luck.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Kacey, at the moment I am only doing grappling but maybe breaking aswell. I am also trying to drop some weight at the mo just to give me an advantage lol. I am also starting my weapons training this week and am really looking forward to it.My tournament is in March so lots of training.

Wish me luck.

Grappling like Jiu Jitsu-style rolling? Despite it not being a part of a TKD cirriculum every time I roll now I wish my TKD school had taught that stuff.

Good luck!

Latest Discussions