Advice for purchasing equipment

Azural

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey, guys (and all other appropriate titles)!

I have been practicing Muay Thai with my personal trainer for about two months now, and as many of you know, there is a love for it that refuses to die. That being so I decided to start taking it much more seriously and to start I am in the need of my own pair of focus mitts and thai pads. I could just go buy any 'ol pair, but I was curious if anyone could suggest any that they are fond of? Possibly a URL to a decent site? I would really appreciate the help!

First - welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Second - I would suggest posting a similar message in the Muay Thai forum - you'll probably get more specific advice that way.

Oh, right on. Will do. Still new to the site, so it will take a bit to see what it all has to offer for forums and such. Thanks!

Oh, right on. Will do. Still new to the site, so it will take a bit to see what it all has to offer for forums and such. Thanks!

You are welcome..One of the officers on our depart is a Muay Thai
practitioner and A LOT of his personal owned equipment is featured in this catalog...

Welcome to MT! :)

Mike

Welcome to MT!

I'd suggest Twins or Windy or Fairtex. But check the Muay Thai forum for a more accurate suggestion.

Back