Advert in black belt - help

samurai69

Blue Belt
Reaction score
we dont normally get black belt mag here and whilst glancing through a friends copy, i saw an advert for a fully padded and face protected helmet

it was in last or thi months issues

if any one knows the helmet i am talking about or has seen the ad for it would you pleas post up the web address or any other info there

it looked like a good helmet and may have been designed for weapon training

any help please

thanks

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Macho has something along the lines of what you're describing, and I'm pretty sure most of the other major manufacturers do, also.

OP
samurai69

samurai69

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I think Macho has something along the lines of what you're describing, and I'm pretty sure most of the other major manufacturers do, also.

yeh thanks, i have seen most of the others, its just that the advert was for one that looked quite different and maybe a new model or style

any help still would be appreciated

thanks

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Macho has what it calls there XP full head and it looks like what you are describing. Look at that and see if you need it.

OP
samurai69

samurai69

Blue Belt
Reaction score
thanks, i have seen a lot of different helmets, its just that the one in BB magazine looked new and different

doesnt anyone have the last black belt magazine??

please post up the ad details if you do

it was a full page ad and mentioned (maybe weapons use i think) full face coverage

you would know the ad if you had seen it

Kwiter

Green Belt
Reaction score
2 quick things, perhaps it was a Kendo Helmet and 2, you can download BB's 2007 Gear Guide for FREE using the Free Zinio software(not sure of the url)

Skennen Peace

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Just pick up the BB magazine..I do not know how to put pictures up.

OK: Normally from what I have seen, two type of shields for the face, metal cage and the plastic wrap.

We had an injury on the metal cage (someone finger got caught in the wire cage and almost broke their fingers (was ask to not use the cage again).

Some mask cover almost the whole face and most other's open face!

PS: If you can go online here? You should be able to go to any martial art equitment catalogs online...such as Century, Macho, AWMA(Asian world of martial arts,inc), Try researching them all.......Aloha

Latest Discussions