Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
What really is sad is the way that many of the "truthers" who are people who have lost loved ones are disrespected. Now I'm not an American but it was really sad to see several people, one who had lost his dad, protesting about how the investigation into 9/11 is worthles and demanding a further invetigation only to be insulted on every level.
The documentary was called 9/11 truth or something like that, I can dig it up if anyone hasn't seen it and wants to.
Some of the concerns of people who have lost loved ones are very valid. Whether there's any truth to the conspiracy or inside job, I think at the very least people who lost loved ones deserve more respect and understanding then being called nuts, given the finger by Geraldo (what an A$$) and yelled at and insulted.

These people feel that the memory of their loved ones is worth more in terms of the questions raised. They feel they deserve to have answers, and I agree.

To have family members of firefighters and volunteers who helped search for victims ridiculed and insulted is really sickening. Despite what people think, respect is in order here.
Their loved ones went into the fire and chaos selflessly to save people and lost their lives doing so, to call the family members of these heroes nuts is like spitting in the faces of the firefighters and volunteers.

Again I don't remember the exact name of the documentary off hand but can get it if anyone wants to see it. It doesn't prove anything about 9/11, just that we should be more respectful.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think at the very least people who lost loved ones deserve more respect and understanding then being called nuts, given the finger by Geraldo (what an A$$) and yelled at and insulted.

FWIW, Geraldo actually changed his mind regarding 9/11. Not that I think that this will add a shred of credibility to any conspiracy theory, it's just interesting how one person can go from denouncing everything to a position of skepticism.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
FWIW, Geraldo actually changed his mind regarding 9/11. Not that I think that this will add a shred of credibility to any conspiracy theory, it's just interesting how one person can go from denouncing everything to a position of skepticism.
Three words as to Geraldo's credibility: Al Capone's Vault.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
i swear to god if someone posts loose change i will ****ing lose it....
loose-change.jpg

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I gotta admit, "Loose Change" was the first Doc that I saw that made me start to look at 9/11 in a different light...and thats back when it was just a super long youtube video, and since then there have been several revisions, till the finally had the final cut..which can be Netflix'ed.

But this isn't where I stopped, there have been serveral other independent researchers to take a look at the available evidence...and most of which, have all been VERY compelling.

Lets point out the fact that these documentaries are backed up by HARD evidence, and not just conjecture, blind opinion or Nationalist Pride. So not even to raise an eyebrow to the FACTS and the EVIDENCE perpetuates the worlds view on an average American...IGNORANT.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
loose change has been completely, uttery, totally debunked and proven step by step total bull crap

Again like I said..its not the only resourse that I am basing my opinion on...I know there are issues with some of the research..I am not debating that...but some of the points they made were very convincing.

Loose Change has LESS holes in it, that the whole of the 9/11 Commission Report put together by our Government.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
loose change is nothing BUT holes put together in a basement apartment by 3 community college drop outs

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
loose change is nothing BUT holes put together in a basement apartment by 3 community college drop outs

And the 9/11 Commission report was put together by greedy politicians that would allow the sacrafice of American lives to make there wallets fatter and to further there political Agenda...

Still doesn't change that fact that you seem to follow it blindly..had where I have admited flaws in at least some of the materials attempting to support my opinions.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Look my point being that I have admitted that there a few holes in there research in the movie "Loose Change". That is a fact...

The problem is not ALL of the info in the movie "Loose Change" is flawed at all.

That being said...if there is at least a portion of a Doc like that found to be true, then we have a larger problem than trying to debunk the research that has already been debunked years earlier...our problem lies with the 9/11 commission report, Government officials Fudged the facts, and in all intentions, LIED!

To many lives were lost to make mistakes about what happened...and there are plenty of mistakes within the report.

We need to Re-Open the Investigation in 9/11, thats all I would want. Preferably independantly researched from an Unbiased position.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was going to stay out of this.

If you're going to bring up the Pentagon and imply it wasn't a plane, then you're telling me that several people I know are liars because they saw, with their own eyes, a plane hit the Pentagon.

Was September 11th an inside job? I don't think in any deliberate fashion. It was the culmination of years of planning, as well as years of neglect and complacence at multiple levels of government and society. It's that simple, and that complex at the same time. Folks... until September 11th, 2001, "terrorism" was something that happened "over there" for way too many people. Even today, most people don't understand what terrorism is, or how terrorists really work.

Correct, read "Rogue Warrior" by Marcinko and what he did with Red Cell in regards to how easy it was to break into top military bases around the country and world and how that was covered up that it "didn't happen". Our bases and response to home terrorism at the time was very much "it can't happen here" attitude. We got caught with our pants down.

Then figure into what had happened and terrorism policies in place at the time. At the time, no plane had ever been hijacked and crashed into something, they all were hijacked and taken somewhere, we were operated on a false belief. Just look to law enforcement and how they "messed up" Columbine during that shooting. Why? Policy and procedure in place had them set up perimeters and wait for SWAT to show up. Now, just like 9/11 the polices have been changed to consider the otherside.

Won't release the Pentagon building footage? Why? Ever stop to think what might be on there besides a plane crashing? How about other weaknesses that were shown that we don't want out there. Or security capabilities that are there they we don't want advertised to our enemies.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Won't release the Pentagon building footage? Why? Ever stop to think what might be on there besides a plane crashing? How about other weaknesses that were shown that we don't want out there. Or security capabilities that are there they we don't want advertised to our enemies.

Could you give me a hypothetical example what what might that be? I tried to use my imagination on that one...but I just couldn't

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Could you give me a hypothetical example what what might that be? I tried to use my imagination on that one...but I just couldn't
Camera placement, location of pop up trip wires, etc. Rough speculation there.

Latest Discussions