4 things needed to destroy myth of creator deity

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are so many things that are questionable with this post. But let's tackle one thing shall we? You claim that " Plants express emotion ".

Why do you believe that?

Can you doubt it?
halloween_pumpkins08.jpg

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There are so many things that are questionable with this post. But let's tackle one thing shall we? You claim that " Plants express emotion ".

Why do you believe that?

It have been tested not what i believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No, that's not it, call someone common here and it's the same as calling them chavs, not good.

Who is reacting to this? The ego.

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
J.C Bose

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
An actual link to the actual source, please.

Why do you assume i got it from a link?. What would you assume if i say i don't have the specific source? J.c Bose do some research. And if its not god. You were not my intended audience.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is reacting to this? The ego.

Ego? No mate, it's the English language as spoken in the UK, makes calling someone common a bit insulting, it's not a 'reaction' on my part other than making me smile. The lectures however make me yawn. :)

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Why do you assume i got it from a link?. What would you assume if i say i don't have the specific source? J.c Bose do some research. And if its not god. You were not my intended audience.

Your argument, hence you need to provide the evidence to your claim. You are claiming magic energy and supernatural phenomena. You also claim such things have been proven, therefore it is up to you, as the one making the claim to defend your argument with at least one a unbiased source that backs up your argument. If you cannot provide such, you and your argument have no validity.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Let me help.

You do not go on this forum, make a claim and expect everyone else to go around searching and searching. That's not how it works around here. This happened to me a few times. I opened my mouth and was expected to argue my point and back up what I was saying. It was not pleasant because I don't have all the time in the world. Last time I opened my mouth I was in the middle of crunch time in a Biology course. Not fun, as I had to spend time here instead of studying. So now I am careful with what I say. I looked up your claim cause it sounded interesting. I will not speak as if I 'know' something. However I do not think that 'emotion' is an appropriate word for what plants are 'feeling'.

Provide some links. And not just a link to some vague wiki entry or anything

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ego? No mate, it's the English language as spoken in the UK, makes calling someone common a bit insulting, it's not a 'reaction' on my part other than making me smile. The lectures however make me yawn. :)

If you would like you may switch the word common with the word majority. And opinions arr opinions and facts are well. .facts.

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If you would like you may switch the word common with the word majority. And opinions are opinions and facts are well. .facts. If you have a deep opinion about something it does not make it a fact. But its just means one is a tad more disillusional.

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Your argument, hence you need to provide the evidence to your claim. You are claiming magic energy and supernatural phenomena. You also claim such things have been proven, therefore it is up to you, as the one making the claim to defend your argument with at least one a unbiased source that backs up your argument. If you cannot provide such, you and your argument have no validity.

A littls vague... But Hmm magic energy i assuming you mean prana or chi. please be more specific which claims i made. I know i made a "claim" that god cannot be proven objectively. And the last bit was a big assumption on your part. I was never arguing. Its something everyone will know eventually. That is. . If you can ever forsaken the mind. The very mind believes that claims and proofs are the only.thing that are true. My. Immediate claim is if u abandon the mind there will be god. But you ask me for proof? Surely that is the mind functioning.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
A littls vague... But Hmm magic energy i assuming you mean prana or chi. please be more specific which claims i made. I know i made a "claim" that god cannot be proven objectively. And the last bit was a big assumption on your part. I was never arguing. Its something everyone will know eventually. That is. . If you can ever forsaken the mind. The very mind believes that claims and proofs are the only.thing that are true. My. Immediate claim is if u abandon the mind there will be god. But you ask me for proof? Surely that is the mind functioning.

Any claims of gods and goddesses being a reality are silly, so I will not press you for evidence of those, as currently no evidence exists.
You said 'plants have emotions'. My father was an amateur Botanist and taught me quite a bit, so I find your statement interesting. Support your claim.

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There are levels of samadhi that one reached in meditation. Truths of a subjective nature must be proven with in.

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Any claims of gods and goddesses being a reality are silly, so I will not press you for evidence of those, as currently no evidence exists.
You said 'plants have emotions'. My father was an amateur Botanist and taught me quite a bit, so I find your statement interesting. Support your claim.

Claims of gods are indeed silly. Claims are objective. And as i have said they are to be proven within ones self if one ever cares to travel deeper than their eyes. I have gave you a name. I do not know the ins and outs of the test that was conducted. But since the main topic is still god ( i hope) even if i cant personally back something up does not mean there are no one that can.

DragonWC

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Since god is to be proven within ones self. Everyone must conduct this test independent of one another. I am only able to prove to myself. You are only able to prove to yourself etc.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let's make this easy ... there really is no God, never was, no matter which culture you draw your mythos from.

The 'divine' is nothing more than a mechanism for dealing with what cannot be explained at a given level of knowledge. Not a bad thing for letting people get on with their lives despite scary things they cannot explain ... until it attains a hierarchy that controls 'access' to the divine, at which point it starts to become a problem. From that point on it becomes a mechanism of social control. The purpose changes from blaming the 'spirits' for disease, misfortune and death (and defining placebo appeasements to said spirits) to controlling the population and extracting wealth and obedience from them.

It's very simple and it's been with us for so long that people otherwise smart enough to smell a con at a light-year fall for it because they have been acculturated to do so.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Since god is to be proven within ones self. Everyone must conduct this test independent of one another. I am only able to prove to myself. You are only able to prove to yourself etc.

God is just one of the claims you have made on this thread, we’ve argued about the existence of god here on MT so many times I’ve lost count, that is not what I talk about.

You’ve made comments about personal energies, plants with emotions, healing generated by the mind, and auras, for example, yet you offer no unbiased links of proof to defend your claims. Again it is up to you, the person who put forward the claim, to defend the said claim. If you are unable to, then say so, but saying it is something you have to experience to understand it, is not in any way persuasive evidence.

subway-interior-poster1.jpg

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
****......I just realized that the Easter Bunny is on that list.....I support and believe in the Great Bunny....!!! I sacrifice a carrot to his wrinkly nose and his furry ears every day.