100 Man Kumite

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Regardless of style, that's the way Martial Arts used to train all the time. With the volume turned up even more, actually. I swear to God that's true.

Give it your all every day. I don't care what your style is called, or how often you train. Bring it, go get it, there should never be a moment, not one single moment, that you are even close to coasting while you are wearing a gi.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ahhh love the 100 man kumite... I've watched a few of them, Matsui's was intense. Shihan Judd is an amazing human being and so devoted to Kyokushin. The 100 man is the pinnacle of all the challenges in Kyokushin, and it contains alot of what it's about in principle/philosophy. Cannot imagine the lengthy and intense preparation involved... my grading preparations were hard enough haha.

Osu!

D

Deleted member 39746

Regardless of style, that's the way Martial Arts used to train all the time. With the volume turned up even more, actually. I swear to God that's true.

Give it your all every day. I don't care what your style is called, or how often you train. Bring it, go get it, there should never be a moment, not one single moment, that you are even close to coasting while you are wearing a gi.

Good practice, i saw a drill referenced where you essentially allow yourself to be beaten for 2 minuets. (with what ever rules/safety measures you feel comfortable with/legally need of course)