Young Sociopaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
Odin said:
...okay lets try to simplify fo you......when you rape someone and you have sex with someone I assume both times the person involved will climax's right......so therfore even though the two things are different the emothional response is the same at that point???why is this so hard to understand???

I mean really????what more do you want????a diagram maybe??Its not even a matter of opinion Im just shocked as to how hard your finding that point to understand!!!

Congratulations! After a year and a half of reading thousands of posts here at MT, and being annoyed by more than a few, you are the FIRST person to qualify for my "IGNORE" list. I don't mind debating with someone who has a different point of view, but you've crossed a line in stupidity and insensitivity with your last post.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Odin said:
For the love of jesus Christ!!

okay try and break down the act in your head....not the whole thing but break it down into little bits...okay...now stg_mac you put that thinking cap on...you take that ignorance cap of for just one minute.....now if you think of the one point....thats one point mac not the whole thing now..just that one point..that you climax.....just climax not the actually sex or anything...,just the climax...did i say just the climax??hold on JUST THE CLIMAX okay....wouldnt the emotion....the human body feels..thats the HUMAN BODY FEELS..you know them messages to the brain....be the same whether the person was raping or being with the his partner.....the emotional response...not what happend before i MEAN IN THAT INSTANCE.when he climaxed just that bit now mac nothing else can we concentrate on that one point...can you do that mac???....which would be the same as when a fighter throws a punch in the street and when a fighter throws a punch in the ring...the same signals would be sent to the brain displaying that same emotional response...all that changes is how you decide to label it......if I could I would love to get a a guy who was a professor in behavioral neurogenetics to sit you down to talk to about how your brain works.now did you get that mac...im not going to get a reply with you taking things out of context now am I??hey??
I am astounded at the gall it takes to claim that because a man climaxes during rape and during consensual sex, then they are emotionally the same thing.

To say nothing of the fact that this simply declares that the victim/woman is entirely irrelavent in this equation. That only the emotional response of the rapist is what is important and, because he 'climaxes' the same as a man having consensual sex, they are 'emotionally' the same.

And its MY 'thinking cap' that's not on? I'm the ignorant one? You're truly astounding. The instrument has not been invented yet that can measure the level of ignorance in the above two posts you've made.

Leaving aside your obvious inability to string together a coherent set of sentences, which is annoying but forgiveable, the point that you are apparently trying to make is truly offensive.

Then you have the gall to call me ignorant? Perhaps you live in such a distorted world that you are unable to distinguish reason for ignorance, especially if the last two posts are any indication. I don't know any reasonable person who won't be offended by your 'logic.'

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
I am astounded at the gall it takes to claim that because a man climaxes during rape and during consensual sex, then they are emotionally the same thing.

To say nothing of the fact that this simply declares that the victim/woman is entirely irrelavent in this equation. That only the emotional response of the rapist is what is important and, because he 'climaxes' the same as a man having consensual sex, they are 'emotionally' the same.

And its MY 'thinking cap' that's not on? I'm the ignorant one? :rofl: You're truly astounding. The instrument has not been invented yet that can measure the level of ignorance in the above two posts you've made.

Im ignorant because i didnt agree with you????lol okay mac.....hahaha you know what your a funny guy.read everything you wrote!lol

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Im astounded by your inabilty to think outside the box....and your abilty in understanding information that is put infront of you!

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Odin said:
Im astounded by your inabilty to think outside the box....and your abilty in understanding information that is put infront of you!
I think as more and more people read your last three posts, we're going to find out what the general consensus is on who's head is stuck firmly where. I think my comments on the matter are far kinder than what you're going to be receiving from others in the near future.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odin said:
For the love of jesus Christ!!

okay try and break down the act in your head....not the whole thing but break it down into little bits...okay...now stg_mac you put that thinking cap on...you take that ignorance cap of for just one minute.....now if you think of the one point....thats one point mac not the whole thing now..just that one point..that you climax.....just climax not the actually sex or anything...,just the climax...did i say just the climax??hold on JUST THE CLIMAX okay....wouldnt the emotion....the human body feels..thats the HUMAN BODY FEELS..you know them messages to the brain....be the same whether the person was raping or being with the his partner.....the emotional response...not what happend before i MEAN IN THAT INSTANCE.when he climaxed just that bit now mac nothing else can we concentrate on that one point...can you do that mac???....which would be the same as when a fighter throws a punch in the street and when a fighter throws a punch in the ring...the same signals would be sent to the brain displaying that same emotional response...all that changes is how you decide to label it......if I could I would love to get a a guy who was a professor in behavioral neurogenetics to sit you down to talk to about how your brain works.now did you get that mac...im not going to get a reply with you taking things out of context now am I??hey??

Emotion of the man during rape, while he is 'enjoying' himself, is that of control and dominance. I highly doubt that there is anything compasionate about it on his end. I highly doubt that the female involved is feeling any love or enjoyment towards what is happening. Now, if you have two consentual people, the feelings will be much more the same.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
MJS said:
Emotion of the man during rape, while he is 'enjoying' himself, is that of control and dominance. I highly doubt that there is anything compasionate about it on his end. I highly doubt that the female involved is feeling any love or enjoyment towards what is happening. Now, if you have two consentual people, the feelings will be much more the same.

In all respect.....................did I not just write....about 4 times that I was talking about one instance in that situation and not the whole situation???????

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
I think as more and more people read your last three posts, we're going to find out what the general consensus is on who's head is stuck firmly where. I think my comments on the matter are far kinder than what you're going to be receiving from others in the near future.

........................lol!oh my...okay mac okay...lol:whip: ....

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Odin said:
........................lol!oh my...okay mac okay...lol ....
:rofl: We'll see, won't we? :rofl:

Keep in mind nobody forced you to say that rape and concensual sex were emotionally the same thing. You stepped in to that crap storm all by your wittle wonesome.

Odin said:
...okay lets try to simplify fo you......when you rape someone and you have sex with someone I assume both times the person involved will climax's right......so therfore even though the two things are different the emothional response is the same at that point???why is this so hard to understand???

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
:rofl: We'll see, won't we? :rofl:

Keep in mind nobody forced you to say that rape and concensual sex were emotionally the same thing. You stepped in to that crap storm all by your wittle wonesome.

mac please come on lets get back to the debate..your being silly...and once again you showed that you didnt understand the point...dont be mad because you didnt understand something okay...seriously thats not healthy dude.peace.(")

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Odin said:
mac please come on lets get back to the debate..your being silly...and once again you showed that you didnt understand the point...dont be mad because you didnt understand something okay...seriously thats not healthy dude.peace.(")
Debate what? That you think that rape and concentual sex are the same thing? What exactly is there left to debate? It's obvious you live in your own little bizarre world.

Then you try to cover up that idiotic statement (at least I think you were trying to, it's hard to tell when you don't use complete sentences) by claiming that you were just pointing out that a climax is a climax, though what that has to do with ANYTHING, only god knows.

What's more, if someone can't understand you, it's because you obviously lack the basic ability to form a coherent sentence. Perhaps you should actually trying using complete sentences for a change, though that alone wouldn't really improve the quality of your logic, if what i've been reading is any indication.

It's truly sad, when I made the Rape/Violence analogy, I truly believed there was no one morally bankrupt enough to actually try and support the argument that rape and concentual sex were morally and emotionally the same thing....I guess you proved me wrong.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
Debate what? That you think that rape and concentual sex are the same thing? What exactly is there left to debate? It's obvious you live in your own little bizarre world.

What's more, if someone can't understand you, it's because you obviously lack the basic ability to form a coherent sentence. Perhaps you should actually trying using complete sentences for a change, though that alone wouldn't really improve the quality of your logic, if what i've been reading is any indication.

....mac please stop...look you didnt understand the point i was making so leave it...once again you have posted not what the point i made was but what you thought it was..they are two different things..seriously dude if you dont understand you dont understand....at the end of the day its just your perception on the text that was put infront of you....some might understand it some might not.

lol hey man you should right your own version of the bible based on what you read...lol now that would be entertainment.

now come on lets get back to the debate that everyone was having.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Assist Admin Note:

The topic is Young Sociopaths.. Let's keep it there. Obviously this is a heated and Emotional area.. We are a Family rated Board and don't need to delve into arenas that would not be welcomed here.

Feel free to use the Ignore feature and the RTM button.

Thank you,

~Tess
-MT Assist. Admin

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Odin said:
....mac please stop...look you didnt understand the point i was making so leave it...once again you have posted not what the point i made was but what you thought it was..they are two different things..seriously dude if you dont understand you dont understand....at the end of the day its just your perception on the text that was put infront of you....some might understand it some might not.

lol hey man you should right your own version of the bible based on what you read...lol now that would be entertainment.

You've had ample opportunity to attempt to clarify your point. Instead, you've used your time to attack me for not understanding whatever is you've tried to say. Perhaps, if you've been misquoted, you should clarify your point. I wouldn't want to have to stand on what you've said either.

What's more, as you made this point as part of the debate, I think it directly pertains TOO the debate. Lets recap what's happened so far.

We were discussing sociopathology, and you tried to make the point that beating an innocent homeless man was emotionally the same as two fighters fighting each other in the ring.

I said that claiming that beating a homeless man being the same as a sporting event, was like saying that consentual sex was the same as rape. You then attempted to defend that very position.

So why don't you point out to me where the debate got 'off track', if you want to get back on track with the debate. I'm more than willing to move this debate in to whatever area you feel more comfortable with.

modarnis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Odin said:

What perception?? Words mean things. The climax is a climax logic is as flawed as the ring fight = beat the homeless guy logic

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
modarnis said:
What perception?? Words mean things. The climax is a climax logic is as flawed as the ring fight = beat the homeless guy logic
Or the 'I said something stupid, so you're the idiot for not understanding what I meant' logic.

I guess it's clear that there's someone willing to defend anything.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
sgtmac_46 said:
You've had ample opportunity to attempt to clarify your point. Instead, you've used your time to attack me for not understanding whatever is you've tried to say. Perhaps, if you've been misquoted, you should clarify your point. I wouldn't want to have to stand on what you've said either.

What's more, as you made this point as part of the debate, I think it directly pertains TOO the debate. Lets recap what's happened so far.

We were discussing sociopathology, and you tried to make the point that beating an innocent homeless man was emotionally the same as two fighters fighting each other in the ring.

I said that claiming that beating a homeless man being the same as a sporting event, was like saying that consentual sex was the same as rape. You then attempted to defend that very position.

So why don't you point out to me where the debate got 'off track', if you want to get back on track with the debate. I'm more than willing to move this debate in to whatever area you feel more comfortable with.

lol!!!okay man okay.....you have read that wrong sorry dude i dont know what gave you that impression.sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick but all of what you quoted a bove i dont remeber saying that is merely your perception on what you read since those are not my words....sorry if you didnt understand once again dude but if you dont understand the point I made then thats not my fault...now im going to stop this babble because we just mad kenpotess cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.