Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 39746

One of my shift partners was a Gurkha, he was great fun to work with, his wife would bring curries in on night shifts for us all.

more of the quote for the first video. There are some videos of Commonwealth soldiers in the pacfic theater doing some practice with bolo knives by basically clashing the blades while they are both out of step of each other. (they cant cut each other) Just remembered footage like that and found it interesting. We can now blame the Gurkas for teaching the other soldiers this nonsense! :p

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
more of the quote for the first video. There are some videos of Commonwealth soldiers in the pacfic theater doing some practice with bolo knives by basically clashing the blades while they are both out of step of each other. (they cant cut each other) Just remembered footage like that and found it interesting. We can now blame the Gurkas for teaching the other soldiers this nonsense! :p

You can blame the Gurkhas for anything you like just don't let them hear you!
Medal for Gurkha who beat Taliban

A wonderful article about the Gurkhas and their history on the May Edition of the Field Magazine.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Are you going to go through every art ?

Are you now suggesting that TKD teaches weapons now and if so what weapons?

Are you seriously trying to say that your vids are realistic?

Actually I don't think anyone has asked this but are your arguments actually yours or are you getting them elsewhere?

I really hope he does. These entertain me.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Serpentine.

Serpentine! Serpentine!

EFzkPOQ.jpg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suggest we all put this fellow on ignore, and eventually he will go away when nobody responds to his pointless threads anymore.

He wants attention. If you give it to him, even negative attention, he will keep posting more.
I’m ambivalent.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are wrong about the weapons though.

Taekwondo Originated in Spain by the conquistadors. Taekwondo is old Spanish for the art of the bladed foot and was created by the conquistadors tying blades to their feet and using them to stab and cut people when they kicked them.

It is widely suspected that this technique of bladed kicks is what the conquistadors used to exterminate the pigmy tribe of Peru.
You have lost your damned mind, my friend.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's Note:

Thread locked, pending staff review. Art-bashing of a legitimate martial art is not allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions