Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Isaiah90

Isaiah90

Orange Belt
Reaction score
To the OP: @Isaiah90, I think you've got some learning to do. I've said before that I'd love to share ideas, and that's still open. This thread might end up getting you banned, so I'm dropping this in now. If you get in touch with me (either PM me with your contact info, or reach me through my website, from my signature), I'd be more than happy to get together. And if you find yourself in WNC, give me a yell and we can get some time on the mats.

I think you're headed in the wrong direction, but if you're honestly interested in learning and helping others learn, I'm more than happy to share whatever knowledge I have that might help. Just know that I'll be honest with you about what errors I see in your thinking, and would expect you do to the same with mine. And if we get time on the mats, I'll share any technical knowledge that might be useful, with the same caveat.

Check my video.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Check my video.

Dude you can't go slanging arts of when you yourself are not that skilled .....yes give a view but not like how you are and when guys that do know ask you straight questions you either don't answer or evade or post a monologue

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check my video.

He's not asking for any sort of challenge match though...he's asking to share ideas and learn from each other. That doesn't automatically mean a challenge, or any sort of confrontation at all.

For instance, I'd love to meet with him, and grapple with him. It wouldn't be a challenge match because I'm certain he could kick my a**. But that's how people learn. No need for it to be confrontational, or one of us trying to prove the other wrong, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.