There was 4 questions there, can you try answering all of them please? I'm not quite sure which ones you are referring to.No
Yes
Yes
If that yes refers to taekwondo using weapons, I'm also very curious which weapons it has suddenly started using.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There was 4 questions there, can you try answering all of them please? I'm not quite sure which ones you are referring to.No
Yes
Yes
I suggest we all put this fellow on ignore, and eventually he will go away when nobody responds to his pointless threads anymore.
He wants attention. If you give it to him, even negative attention, he will keep posting more.
don't leave it to the guys who know bro
You beat me to itWhen will we see the "Isaiah90 will get you killed in self defense" video and thread?
Donāt use blanks for firearms training. If you are training to shoot with the weapon, you need to go to the range with real ammo. If you are training disarms and the like ... people can be and have been killed by blanks at close range. Look into airsoft weapons for that sort of work.Just call me if you want to know a few obscure martial arts that i have seen mentioned. African headbutters exist(ted) you know?
Just one thing i can say: If you want to do firearms training at least get a blank firing pistol or rifle. Or some second hand cheap firearm to shoot blanks out of if you cant find a cheap blank only one. I know marker rounds can be expensive but blanks are usually cheaper. More for the sake of anyone who doesn't know marker rounds and blanks exist or for people who dont know blank only weapons exist. (assuming you can actually buy firearms and blank only weapons arent regulated severely anyway)
Gurkhas train TKD.
Careful...I wasn't consciously aware of that.
What I am fully aware of is that if you meet a Gurkha, be friendly...
Edit: you do know there's going to be a "being a Gurkha will get you beaten or killed in self defence" thread/video soon, don't you?
I wasn't consciously aware of that.
What I am fully aware of is that if you meet a Gurkha, be friendly...
Even posting about gurkhas on MT can get you beaten or killed in self defense.
One of my shift partners was a Gurkha, he was great fun to work with, his wife would bring curries in on night shifts for us all. The Gurkha recruits train TKD in basic training up here, they train very seriously as if they would like to kill someone. One of their TKD instructors would come down to work with us sometimes and we went up to spar with some of theirs, it was interesting. This is at the Infantry Training Centre Catterick Garrison, close to me.
So you live in a very safe environment yet you claim to be a self defence expert....yeah sure all your points are based on you heard a story about some guy losing a fightI don't carry any because i live in a safe neighborhood now. If i were to travel to dangerous areas however, i'd probably buy some.
So because you live in a safe neighbourhood, you don't need to have guns, but you advocate that unarmed defense is useless because apparently drive by shootings are a daily occurrence? Is there no contradiction that is too much for you?I don't carry any because i live in a safe neighborhood now. If i were to travel to dangerous areas however, i'd probably buy some.
So because you live in a safe neighbourhood, you don't need to have guns, but you advocate that unarmed defense is useless because apparently drive by shootings are a daily occurrence? Is there no contradiction that is too much for you?
Where else am I going to get my entertainment? There are only so many Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, etc. standup specials on Netflix.I suggest we all put this fellow on ignore, and eventually he will go away when nobody responds to his pointless threads anymore.
He wants attention. If you give it to him, even negative attention, he will keep posting more.
But guns are useless because you can just run in a half circle and disarm them.
Where else am I going to get my entertainment? There are only so many Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, etc. standup specials on Netflix.