Why every martial art on earth will get you killed in self defencemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cause I watched some YouTube videos now I'm a 10th degree black belt in every style and my friends dads sons aunts moms sisters dog did martial arts and got beat up so that means martial arts is terrible and you will die a painful death if you do it.

But fear not my friends I have invented a brand new style which is the best thing ever and I will share for a small fee of 5000 pounds a week. A small price to pay for learning the only way to survive on this earth.

No need to thank me my friends it's the least I can do.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah, but I heard trying to use headhunter-do-jitsu will get you beaten or killed in self defence.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah, but I heard trying to use headhunter-do-jitsu will get you beaten or killed in self defence.
Probably but who cares just give me my damm money and I'll give you a cool looking certificate calling you a true badass. I'll even throw in a free Skype session for a personal message off me

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll even throw in a free Skype session for a personal message off me

I don't use Skype, some guy on YouTube said it'll get you beaten or killed in self defence...

Edit: he even showed a video of someone using something that looked a bit like A.I.M. which failed him, so proof innit.

wab25

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
But again... will you give me a free lesson?

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cause I watched some YouTube videos now I'm a 10th degree black belt in every style and my friends dads sons aunts moms sisters dog did martial arts and got beat up so that means martial arts is terrible and you will die a painful death if you do it.

But fear not my friends I have invented a brand new style which is the best thing ever and I will share for a small fee of 5000 pounds a week. A small price to pay for learning the only way to survive on this earth.

No need to thank me my friends it's the least I can do.
It's true. I watched one of your YouTube videos for 5000 pounds(adjusted for CAD) and tested it by sparring against my untrained grandmother.

And guess what, I won. Pure undeniable proof.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
So, everyone round to headhunter's place for a free lesson with tea and biscuits?

I suppose I'll accept coffee and cake, but then I'll need 2 free lessons.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
THat's a common misconception actually. Headhunter-do will get you beaten or killed in self defense. Headhunter-do-jitsu actually gets you both.

Reactions: pdg

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
THat's a common misconception actually. Headhunter-do will get you beaten or killed in self defense. Headhunter-do-jitsu actually gets you both.

Aw, I was hoping that wasn't true.

I don't mind getting beaten or killed, but both?

That'd ruin my cigarette break.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Like that time I got attacked by 6 gunmen armed with throwing chemicals, 3 hammers and 5 dogs.

They killed me 16 times but I still won.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
We're going to need a "sparring story" video before it's admissable evidence.
Sure. I have sparred with Bruce lee, ed Parker and hello Gracie and guess what....they are all now dead....there what more proof do people need now send me your cash and you get a free t shirt

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sure. I have sparred with Bruce lee, ed Parker and hello Gracie and guess what....they are all now dead....there what more proof do people need now send me your cash and you get a free t shirt

No video recounting the stories in a piece to camera = no real evidence.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Definitely not beaten.

I used taekwon-do, which only gets you killed or beaten, not both.

Never both.

Demonstrates how incomplete it is...

You definitely need some modern self defense classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions