Who're you?

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just for fun.

I am the sensei grandmaster 23rd degree tye-dye belt of clothes shopping. I can walk into the mall and try on 32 sizes of jeans and they will all look great on me. And the clerks will look at me and be like, omg she's so amazing we just have to give her these clothes for free - no, wait, we should pay her for being here! And if you dont believe me, ask my master who made me sacred holder and defender of the debit card...

Who're you?

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I didnt mean for it to be a guessing game, lol.

My grammar and syntax are better than hers, I hope...

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lol! I am about to leave work and then on a week's vacation. I have cocktails on my mind right now. So I am a little slow, like her.

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I..... am Bulbous Fartybartfast.. Supreme Great Grandmaster of Fart-Fu the ancient and powerful art of flatulence fighting!

My disciples usually call me "Your Flatulence.." when they are not gagging...

I teach the Eight Tri-gram Buttocks style where we focus our inner chi into a noxious cloud and project it at our opponents! They succumb to the lack of oxygen and the overpowering smell. It's a crippling art!

Of course we cannot spar because it is TOO DANGEROUS (and technically banned by the Geneva Convention), but sometimes you can catch us practicing our art on the unfriendly civilians at the local Country Buffet when they try and cut into line for the Fried Chicken!

Oh and I AM taking new students...

Bulbous "The Stinky One"

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am grandmaster and supreme commander of Ninja Gaiden and Batman Begins, for the xbox. I am father to jedi puppy Louie the Poodle, who is a 5th dan in chinese boxing.
icon10.gif

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am Grand UberSoke of Nincom Fu - A style of Martial Art so secret, even I, The Grand UberSoke, know nothing about it. I can, however, go on and on, indefinitely, on all aspects of my art that make it infinitely better than your art :)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am an ignorant jeja with much to learn. I have a wonderful wife and we have three beautiful children.

Well, at least that's what they told me to say at the briefing when I came to this planet.

kyudogrrl66

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am a 13th degree black belt in ShoYofut Karate. Our specialty is to brand our style's logo on our feet so that the hard calloused scars leave a welt on the enemy's cheek (our secret technique is the 720 snotfling kick).

Lest I forget to mention, if you ever visit our Master, Hanshi Scholl's (he prefers to be addressed as "Doctor", though), don't forget to bring an offering of epsom salts in lucky red envelopes. (Yeah, I know the red envelopes are a Chinese thing instead of Japanese, but we haven't found a way to tell him yet).

Ssssh...mums the word about out secret technique. I'll get my face logo'd for sure!!! Who's got my back??

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am the high priestess of an eastern religion. Glass ceilings fear me, for I shatter them all and leave shards of destruction in my wake. I am the grandmaster of Gen-X-do. I killed my television, questioned authority, and now spend my time captivating men, astounding women, and otherwise just jolly well enjoying life however I damn well please. :roflmao:

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am the unbeatable and supreme master of Tiger Woods 2005 for XBox. I have nearly $300 Million in earnings. I have remained undefeated for well over a year.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am it, her, the one ~ holder of adoration for four eyes of dogs especially when I set them free in the back yard. But how exalted can I be when I have to pickup the poo, clean the poopy butts and keep them bathed, brushed, trimmed, fed, exercised and happy. Who's got who wrapped around their paw? Well, I do hold the treats during training, but when full they will accept a pat on the head instead and they do finally come to me when exhausted outside, so yeah I must be something! TW

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'am the most humble, honest and at the same time by saying that I cannot be so I'am just me Terry Lee Stoker consist studeny of my chosen Art and humble servant to all mankind.
Terry

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am the Grandmaster Super Soke-Doke of Shaqido. My secret weapon is a bouncing orange sphere. Promotion in Shaqido is determined by the number of times you miss throwing the orange sphere into the golden hoop. I am ultimate master because I still have yet to throw the sphere through the hoop.

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've already introduced myself ans Founder and Grand Master of "Lightning Duck Do"

Our most well known and secretive technique is the "Lightning Duck of Unhittable Face" We also practice the techniques of "Miss Kwon Do" which is paraphrased loosely from Korean as "The Art Of The Enemy's Foot Missing"

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am Dracula, Prince of Darkness, Lord of Depravity, Master of The Undead and King of Vampires..I fear no mortal scum except Bulbous Fartybartfast, Supreme Grandmaster of Fart-Fu because even a vampire must breath..

Latest Discussions