All Guys Want to be Superheroes

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was chatting with another member of MT. We quickly came to conclusion that all guys want to be a super hero. Wolverine, Batman, Superman, Captain America, whoever.

What about you ladies? Do you guys have the same kind of want to be a super hero? If so who would it be?
icon10.gif

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
When I was little, I wanted to be like Wonder Woman.......not so much now!! I have enough responsibilities in my normal daily life to keep me going!! :)

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wanted to be like the Bionic Woman when I was a kid. Running over one hundred miles an hour, jumping 50 feet into the air, and throwing people around. :D

My current superhero pick is Rogue from the X-Men. It would be cool having the power of flight, super-strength, and the ability to steal other people's powers. Just without the hangup of "needing to be with someone".

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The Invisible Woman (Fantastic Four) might be cool.......I could just disappear when I had something I didn't want to do!! Ha ha!! :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Always wanted to be Captain Marvel..No dressing and undressing in phone booths for me, just saying the magic word "SHAZAM" and I'm ready for action...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Drac said:
Always wanted to be Captain Marvel..No dressing and undressing in phone booths for me, just saying the magic word "SHAZAM" and I'm ready for action...

I thought that was Gomer Pyle. :confused:

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
When I was really little I wanted to be a Ninja Turtle. For years after that I wanted to be Batgirl
costumed-smiley-009.gif
or an X-men character I made up (can't remember the name).
wolverine.gif

Then Sailor Moon
costumed-smiley-066.gif
or one of the sailor scouts.
costumed-smiley-038.gif
costumed-smiley-044.gif
costumed-smiley-081.gif

Robyn
moon_attk.gif

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My heroes were Conan The Barbarian (never mind the lousy Arnie flicks ... get into the Robert E. Howard novelizations and the Marvel Comic adaptations ... especially with Ernie Chan and/or John Buschema <sic> pencils)...

Vison (one of the Avengers) was a fav of mine... though he was an android. T'was cool that he could change his molecular density at will though.

Also liked Iron Fist and Shang Chi (Master of Kung Fu)... both martial artists with exceptional skills...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
I wanted to be like the Bionic Woman when I was a kid. Running over one hundred miles an hour, jumping 50 feet into the air, and throwing people around.

Too bad we didn't hang out together, I was Steve Austin (the $6,000,000 man, not that redneck that crushes beer cans against his forehead in the WWF). I even made the int-int-int-int-int-int sounds when I lifted heavy objects. :wink1:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
matt.m said:
I was chatting with another member of MT. We quickly came to conclusion that all guys want to be a super hero. Wolverine, Batman, Superman, Captain America, whoever.

What about you ladies? Do you guys have the same kind of want to be a super hero? If so who would it be?
icon10.gif

Matt, SHHH! You mean you are not a super hero? ;) I know I am. :D :lol:

Good idea for a thread.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yeah, I liked a bunch: Superman, Spiderman, Tarzan, Capt. Marvel, Bionic man.
Still a Superman fan. I hope the movie coming out soon is good!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
If I were elektra though, I would've worn more clothes and dyed my hair RED.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brian R. VanCise said:
I cannot reveal my superhero identity here

Tell us..We can keep a secret..

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score

I never thought of that LOL..

Kinda like the whole Clark Kent/Superman thing. Nbody seemed to realize that without his glasses, Clark Kent *was* Superman. 'Duh!'

Gomer Pyle was Captain Marvel's alter-ego

Latest Discussions