Who're you?

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm the guy hiding in the frozen foods aisle dialing 911.

Wait..Isn't this the movie quotes thread?:uhyeah: Ah well.

Other than that..I am one of only two Hapkidoin in the whole world who can say the words "Lineage" and "Rank" and not get all red in the face. It doesn't sound like much..but it's a very rare gift,indeed. :asian:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have many aliases: I am known mostly by those I work with as Soke Green Thumbs- plant extraordinare. I can throw arrangements together faster than lightning, and put everyone in awe at my skills! I have quick wit and always try to help. Watch out though- can be a bit testy from time to time!

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Drac said:
I am Dracula, Prince of Darkness, Lord of Depravity, Master of The Undead and King of Vampires..I fear no mortal scum except Bulbous Fartybartfast, Supreme Grandmaster of Fart-Fu because even a vampire must breath..

you better beleive it Drac.... BTW... just came back from the Olive Garden.. Got some Garlic Fu for YU! *bloated and grinning!*

Bulbous "The Stinky One"

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
Just for fun.

I am the sensei grandmaster 23rd degree tye-dye belt of clothes shopping. I can walk into the mall and try on 32 sizes of jeans and they will all look great on me. And the clerks will look at me and be like, omg she's so amazing we just have to give her these clothes for free - no, wait, we should pay her for being here! And if you dont believe me, ask my master who made me sacred holder and defender of the debit card...

Who're you?

I am Rich.

The Self elected PRESIDENT of the imorral Minority. Members about 6 billion strong, as the Moral Majority has about 1 million strong. I also hold the rank of 3 & 1/3 rank in the art of Internet Posting and laughing at oneself. ;)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am the Grand-Master of Cave-Fu gaze upon me and suffer Awe!

Behold I rest upon my throne!

Attachments

• $Copy of Oak City Survey 20.jpg
    $Copy of Oak City Survey 20.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 122

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Phadrus00 said:
you better beleive it Drac.... BTW... just came back from the Olive Garden.. Got some Garlic Fu for YU! *bloated and grinning!*

Bulbous "The Stinky One"

Woe is me...

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
I am the unbeatable and supreme master of Tiger Woods 2005 for XBox. I have nearly $300 Million in earnings. I have remained undefeated for well over a year.
I was finally defeated by a friend of mine last week in a game of skins. My shame is so great, I cannot bear to look at myself in the mirror. I really ought to lash myself.....

ETA: It seems as though I've quoted myself, which of course is exceptionally lame. And I thought my shame could be no greater....

:lol2:

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am the steely-eyed, silver-winged, barrel-chested god of my own small universe. Small although it may be, it's paid for and it's mine.

I am the thing that fear itself stands in awe of, on occasion.

I am the king of my castle (when my wife isn't around.)

I am all that stands between this reality and total annihilation by the forces of Nerb...well, me and Mandy Patakin any way.

Latest Discussions